Selling XenForo Licence

DaveM

Reputable
Sep 23, 2016
yaketys.com
FP$
I am selling my one Selling XenForo Licence and this includes.
  1. XenForo Forum
  2. XenForo Media Gallery
  3. XenForo Resources
  4. 1 Year XenForo support (value $70 US)
I am looking at $180 US for this and will only renew the support licence on sale so the new owner has the full 1 years support.

Jordan

Valued Contributor
Sep 11, 2012
Canada
www.Pardy.co
FP$
Most people who want to buy a XenForo license tend to want to get one cheaper than buying it at XenForo.com which is only $140.
I do realise that yours comes with additional add-ons. However, people are more likely to get a brand new license without add-ons than get a license with add-ons at a more expensive cost.

You may try your luck at Extra License. There are a lot of people looking to buy XF licenses there.

DaveM

Reputable
Sep 23, 2016
yaketys.com
FP$
Most people who want to buy a XenForo license tend to want to get one cheaper than buying it at XenForo.com which is only $140.
I do realise that yours comes with additional add-ons. However, people are more likely to get a brand new license without add-ons than get a license with add-ons at a more expensive cost.

You may try your luck at Extra License. There are a lot of people looking to buy XF licenses there.
Well yes this is a bit of a problem if you only want the forum software but the 3 together would cost you $300 US so this is half price, so that is not a bad deal at all.

Thanks for the mention on extra licenses I will give that a go.

Gus

Keep me posted.
Jan 15, 2017
FP$

Well yes this is a bit of a problem if you only want the forum software but the 3 together would cost you $300 US so this is half price, so that is not a bad deal at all.

Thanks for the mention on extra licenses I will give that a go.
Half price with no resale value since a license can only be transferred once.

Pradeep Kumar Dash

New Arrival
Dec 1, 2018
FP$
I am selling my one Selling XenForo Licence and this includes.
  1. XenForo Forum
  2. XenForo Media Gallery
  3. XenForo Resources
  4. 1 Year XenForo support (value $70 US)
I am looking at $180 US for this and will only renew the support licence on sale so the new owner has the full 1 years support.
Am interested to Purchase please Reply me info@livewebplus.com
Thanks and Regrads
Pradeep

Jordan

Valued Contributor
Sep 11, 2012
Canada
www.Pardy.co
FP$
  • Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 8254