• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Senseless Blogger

Aaron

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
The theme is awesome.

D

Deleted member 44219

The theme looks incredible if you stayed up working all night. Keep it up.

Grimalkin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
How does one become a "friend" of Senseless Blog?

Also, I noticed an error in the grammar. In the "The sites listed on this page are friends of Senseless Blogger. Please take a minute to check out them out." statement, you have an extra "out" in that last sentence. It should read, "Please take a minute to check them out."

Also, I think you're doing a good job with the blog. I think it looks very clean and organized. And congrats on making 3,000 posts here on FP.

Jerlene

The Senseless Blogger
Administrator
Jan 13, 2011
SenselessBlogger.com
senselessblogger.com
FP$
I should probably write a post about how to become a friend. Thanks for pointing that out. But as long as you provide a link back to me, I'll link to you.
Thanks for pointing out the grammar, too! I've fixed it.
Thank you so much! It's my baby. I have big plans for it, we'll see if I actually follow through though.