SEO Advantage in 2016

Discussion in 'Promotion Tricks & Help' started by Jason76, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Jason76

Jason76 Packager Staff Team

+42
    I would sum it up as a combination of many factors. One being the presence of a Facebook page with a lot of likes and sharing. Another plus would involve backlinks from Web 2.0 websites. Finally, guest posting and backlinks from high-quality directories and social bookmarking websites won't hurt anything

Of course, on top of these things, one would need a lot of quality material, though it seems like I've seen websites with a huge social media presence, but with little content on the actual website. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

2. GloryNail

GloryNail New Arrival

+1
    Between backlink from:
    - Web 2.0
    - Forum
    - Social network
    Which one works better? (which one have the most effect?)

3. addisoncave

addisoncave Familiar Face

+1
    forum posting is effective according to me. what you say friends?

4. RH-Calvin

RH-Calvin Paragon

+35
    Web 2.0 backlinks work the best to build your keyword ranking. Social networks help to drive traffic and build your website presence in search engines. Finally forums are not very much helpful to build backlinks or traffic. They are mostly used for advertising.

5. johnmartin0789

johnmartin0789 New Arrival

+0
    1. Forum
    2. Web 2.0
    3. Blog Comments

Best advantage of seo in 2016

6. Steve Walker

Steve Walker New Arrival

+0
    Latest advantages of SEO in 2016 is that it increases targeted traffic on your website, cost effectiveness, brand awareness and increase site usability but if SEO is done in most effective manner. You must hire the best seo company to get results in short span of time.

7. cpvr

cpvr Resident

+2
    Guest posting, yes. Backlinks from directories aren't relevant anymore. Social media signals are more important. Links from related sites, blogs, and websites are the best advantages. If you're not active on social media, then you'll have a tough time performing well on search. Web 2.0 websites aren't 100% important because you'll need to get links from sites in your industry that are more popular than yours.

8. david hong

david hong Familiar Face

+1
    you should build backlink up to web 2.0, social network, social bookmarking, youtube, comment forum