SEO Backlinks

Discussion in 'Promotion Tricks & Help' started by Bivhab Sarker, May 27, 2018.

1. Bivhab Sarker

Bivhab Sarker New Arrival

+2
    I am an SEO worker. I know all the terms of SEO but I have no idea about the minimum limit of backlink. How many backlinks are essential to promote a website?

2. MrDangem

MrDangem Reputable

+41
    I think it doesn't need to be a thousands, for me a hundred of quality backlinks is enough.
    by quality I mean websites that is related to your niche and already been online for more than 2 years.
    but if you have many competitor in your target keyword perhaps you have to do more backlinks to achieve
    your goals.

3. Empire

Empire Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+1,751
    I don't think there is an minimum limit, You can have whatever you think that it's enough

4. daica85

daica85 Resident

+77
    I think there's no any magic formula of how many backlinks you need to create everyday. It depends on the quality of the websites, keywords, competitors, contents,...and many other factors. However you should try to focus on quality instead of quantity, I think so.

5. Gladys92

Gladys92 New Arrival

+0
    there is no minimum number of backlinks, it depends on your ability. Google now focuses more on your content.

6. Jay

Jay Seasoned Veteran

+1
    It's very crucial for you to have quality content (no copy & paste) mixed with quality backlinks. The more unique your website looks to search engines when focusing on SEO, the more favorable position you are in to expand your website's growth.

7. edefiners

edefiners Acquaintance

+1
    There are no backlink limits as such to rank a website on search engine.

8. carlysimon

carlysimon New Arrival

+0
    No Limit You can unlimited backlink but quality not quantity.

9. Jason76

Jason76 Packager Package Team

+276
    I'm thinking high quality backlinks are a big boost and you don't need many. On the other hand, weaker ones that aren't in bad neighborhoods won't hurt and ones from bad neighborhoods certainty will!

10. Priya Chaudhary

Priya Chaudhary New Arrival

+3
    Everybody knows that Backlinks play a vital role in SEO field. There is no fixed amount to creating a backlink to rank a website in Google. I think the quality is better than quantity. If your competitor has 20 backlinks feeding into a top post for one of your most important keywords and you have at least 10. Always focus on quality, not quantity.

11. Reddyash

Reddyash Up-and-Coming Sensation

+3
    There is no limit to the backlinks. The more the quality backlinks to your site more better ranking your website gets.