Cammeh

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Cookie Badge
Hey guys, we are finally announcing our winners of the Forum Promotion Engagement Raffle that we had in September. Special thanks to @Princess MeowsePad for coming up with this brilliant concept and organizing it. We also greatly appreciate @ChrisGrigg and @Matt for providing prizes for this event. Remember that each community you checked out equals one ticket in the raffles for all of these prizes. We used a free online randomizer tool to determine our winners. Anyways, here are our winners.
I am currently in the process of contacting our winners regarding their prizes. Please take the time to congratulate all of these individuals for their participation in this event. As always, thank you for your continued support of Forum Promotion.

Regards,
Cameron

Aaron

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
Cool thanks heaps. Glad I didn't win any of the service prizes I wouldn't be able to use them.

Reactions: Cammeh

Cammeh

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Cookie Badge
I am so glad to see all the prizes! I'm sorry to the FP community that I was not able to see the contest through to the end. :(
It's all good. We're just glad you came up with such an amazing idea. I look forward to seeing you back on our staff team sometime soon. :)

Congrats everyone! Well done. Too bad I missed this. I think it's a great idea and concept to do this by the way.
We definitely have other contests/competitions planned for the future, so be sure to stick around. :D

Reactions: Princess MeowsePad