• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are. You will always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account by going to your account settings > connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected, you will automatically join our server (if you have already joined, you will be automatically roled). You will automatically be given the role of "Approved Users." And whenever a thread/post is created, a message will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

ShamelessHosts 2.0?

ressonix

New Arrival
Oct 15, 2020
FP$
If anyone misses the old website ShamelessHosts that exposed outright hosting provider scams or companies using nulled/cracked software, you aren't alone! I miss it dearly, which is why I'm starting up a forum-style community to build an accurate list of such providers. If you know a provider who's committed illegal activity, feel free to join and start a post!

Visit us at https://shamelesshosts.club/

Cumulus

Package Team Member
Package Team
Oct 8, 2020
FP$
Interesting concept, thanks for sharing! Will check it out before I next purchase hosting

Abizaga

Reputable
Jul 10, 2020
geezezone.com
FP$
Ooohh I really like the idea of this! Scams and companies that use nulled software deserve to be called out!