Share your Forum Promotion experience!

Discussion in 'Community Matters' started by Joshua Farrell, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Limpia

Limpia Reputable

+18
    Ok, thank you,
    It is good to have a site like this, I have looked at /read the guidelines, It appears it is ok, a mod did release it, and
    now is viewable by public,.. Thanks

2. Empire

Empire Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+2,213
    @Limpia all websites that get posted and submitted goes in the approval line. had allot of people posting spam or sites that we do not want to see.

It's the progress that this forum goes by. if it hasn't got approved then there is a reason that the stuff should say. hopefully an member of the team will reply

Edit takes 72 hours to get approved

3. Limpia

Limpia Reputable

+18
    Thanks for the info.

4. Philip Lee

Philip Lee New Arrival

+2
    Well, I have just joined this forum for 2 days and all I get until now is the kindness of everyone in the thread I posted. I really love this forum.

• Love Love x 1
  5. Champion

Champion Paragon

+401
    I second that you just have to join this forum in a day you will know its kindess how fp is really compared to other promotion sites.

6. Vaador

Vaador Resident

+122
    I just wanted to drop my two cents of a staff member that has helped me out massively and that's @Rick Ace

Thank's man you helped me out a tone over skype! It's Tholek by the way!

Also look forward with working with you!

• Like Like x 2
  7. HamezSEO

HamezSEO The Helper

+157
    My experience here has been awful no one likes me they all want me gone but I'm not going anywhere :tearsofjoy: That was all lies I love the forum and how my questions are answered by actual down to earth people :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. fastp1

fastp1 New Arrival

+0
    Friend of mine recommend me this forum well see how it works

9. danthex

danthex GamingBoards.net King Community Team

+168
    So far I've met many great people in the FP community, I've also taken advantage of many great services. ForumPromotion is the home-base for webmasters. I'm definitely glad to be apart of this community and that I've been able to network with so many great people. Thanks FP! :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Bryn

Bryn Paragon

+213
    I too have met great people here, and they know who they all are ;) Also, massive amounts of exposure when it came to the Site Battle Madness earlier this year. And Post Packages too :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. bravosi

bravosi Familiar Face

+12
    There isn't much experience to share yet, as I'm new, but so far so good. The forum looks very great, and the people are friendly.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dagex

Dagex Resident

+71
    I've just signed up today and the site looks great. From the posts I've read, the community looks friendly. I encountered this site today by searching up websites to promote my forum and this was the first result. I'm excited for the future ahead.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Cameron Taylor

Cameron Taylor Owner Administrator Owner

+908
    Thank you for sharing your experience so far! You’re a valued member of this community.

We’re happy to have you here! We hope we are a great benefit to your community. :)

14. Empire

Empire Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+2,213
    Glad, and happy to see that :)

15. Ajay

Ajay I'm The Captain Now

+295
    FP has taught me that, if you want to try to change things, don't. People don't change easily. It's a great forum for advertising and stuff, but it needs some new ideas that will try to give it a new life. Certain things, like the Package team, is a great move, that's still unique to this forum.