Share your Forum Promotion experience!

@Limpia all websites that get posted and submitted goes in the approval line. had allot of people posting spam or sites that we do not want to see.

It's the progress that this forum goes by. if it hasn't got approved then there is a reason that the stuff should say. hopefully an member of the team will reply

Edit takes 72 hours to get approved

Philip Lee

New Arrival
Oct 1, 2017
FP$
You may use this thread to share your Forum Promotion experience. This may include telling us how Forum Promotion has helped you become a better webmaster, or how the forum has help your own site in some way. You may also use this thread to give appreciate to members and staff.

Originally written by [user]Eternal[/user]
Well, I have just joined this forum for 2 days and all I get until now is the kindness of everyone in the thread I posted. I really love this forum.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted member 32117

You may use this thread to share your Forum Promotion experience. This may include telling us how Forum Promotion has helped you become a better webmaster, or how the forum has help your own site in some way. You may also use this thread to give appreciate to members and staff.

Originally written by [user]Eternal[/user]
Well, I have just joined this forum for 2 days and all I get until now is the kindness of everyone in the thread I posted. I really love this forum.
I second that you just have to join this forum in a day you will know its kindess how fp is really compared to other promotion sites.

Jon

Networking enthusiast
Administrator
So far I've met many great people in the FP community, I've also taken advantage of many great services. ForumPromotion is the home-base for webmasters. I'm definitely glad to be apart of this community and that I've been able to network with so many great people. Thanks FP! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Cameron. and Empire
B

Bryn

I too have met great people here, and they know who they all are ;) Also, massive amounts of exposure when it came to the Site Battle Madness earlier this year. And Post Packages too :)

Reactions: Cameron.

bravosi

Familiar Face
Dec 10, 2018
FP$
There isn't much experience to share yet, as I'm new, but so far so good. The forum looks very great, and the people are friendly.

Reactions: Cameron.
D

Deleted member 44219

I've just signed up today and the site looks great. From the posts I've read, the community looks friendly. I encountered this site today by searching up websites to promote my forum and this was the first result. I'm excited for the future ahead.

Reactions: Bryn and Cameron.

Cameron.

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Cookie Badge
There isn't much experience to share yet, as I'm new, but so far so good. The forum looks very great, and the people are friendly.
Thank you for sharing your experience so far! You’re a valued member of this community.

I've just signed up today and the site looks great. From the posts I've read, the community looks friendly. I encountered this site today by searching up websites to promote my forum and this was the first result. I'm excited for the future ahead.
We’re happy to have you here! We hope we are a great benefit to your community. :)

Glad, and happy to see that :)

Ajay

I'm The Captain Now
Feb 23, 2011
FP$
FP has taught me that, if you want to try to change things, don't. People don't change easily. It's a great forum for advertising and stuff, but it needs some new ideas that will try to give it a new life. Certain things, like the Package team, is a great move, that's still unique to this forum.

D

Deleted member 44219

Welp...I've been on this Site ever since December 2018. The Community is still good and everyones still Friendly. It's just the Site and what's going on behind it that's the problem.