Feedback Share your Forum Promotion experience!

Joshua Farrell

Package Team Member
Package Team
Gamma Premium
You may use this thread to share your Forum Promotion experience. This may include telling us how Forum Promotion has helped you become a better webmaster, or how the forum has help your own site in some way. You may also use this thread to give appreciate to members and staff.

Originally written by @Eternal

Last edited:

FriendlyPerson

Reputable
FP$
I am just so amazed on how dedicated, attentive and good this place really is! :heart: Even my years of being on a market place forum had not allowed me to earn such respect and sought after reputation and presence.

Soon I might be looking at being able to and desiring to invest even more here to on top of what I am able to do at the moment. :)

sprite1950

Reputable
I joined because I wanted to vote for GPT in the Site Battle Madness and had to do 10 posts before I could do that. I didn't think I would be able to add any value to the site because I don't have a website but I quickly realised that they have a great debate section here and I got stuck into that. I shall be coming back regularly to see what I can post on

Cumulus

Paragon
Marketing Team
I joined because I wanted to vote for GPT in the Site Battle Madness and had to do 10 posts before I could do that. I didn't think I would be able to add any value to the site because I don't have a website but I quickly realised that they have a great debate section here and I got stuck into that. I shall be coming back regularly to see what I can post on
Great to hear you've decided to stick around - we're glad to have you!

I am just so amazed on how dedicated, attentive and good this place really is! :heart: Even my years of being on a market place forum had not allowed me to earn such respect and sought after reputation and presence.

Soon I might be looking at being able to and desiring to invest even more here to on top of what I am able to do at the moment. :)
You've been an awesome member of our community @FriendlyPerson - thoroughly enjoyed seeing you around and your discussions :)

Sincerem

Passionate writer
FP$
I've been here for over five (5) months. I'll say FP have been great, cos I've used it to support my favourite forum 'Bizdustry during battles, and I've also made extra cash through it by posting on other forums. I appreciate the staff members here, for pushing the forum to achieve greater height. I wish the forum many more years ahead.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Forum Promotion has been a big family recently. When I first joined it was a bit slower but recently has grown a decent bit and lots of new members have been joining over the past 3 months or so. More members from Xenforo.com then I would have suspected. I've invited a couple people from Xenforo and I've noticed familiar faces from the forum software platforms site as well.

I can say that I will be here for many years and I appreciate everything the staff team does to keep the site running. Thanks for doing such a fantastic job. And thanks to the package team as well.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Yeah @Ozzy47 I invited one just the other day and received 100 $FP for it from @ChrisGrigg though I had thought that was automatic so I never said anything on his profile. Not sure if that's the system doing it automatically or not. Do you really get 100 $FP for each member you invite? Anyways thanks. And I can see more Xenforo members joining in the future. It should pop off soon.

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
I joined FP in April of 2013, if memory serves me right. I had my very first forum at that time and looking back, I knew two things about running a forum.......jack and crap. I've learned a lot of things since becoming a member here at FP but I'm sure there are others that know more about running a site than I do.

I have served a package team member, review team member, editorial team member and editorial team leader assistant and community team member.

Cumulus

Paragon
Marketing Team
I joined FP in April of 2013, if memory serves me right. I had my very first forum at that time and looking back, I knew two things about running a forum.......jack and crap. I've learned a lot of things since becoming a member here at FP but I'm sure there are others that know more about running a site than I do.

I have served a package team member, review team member, editorial team member and editorial team leader assistant and community team member.
Thanks for sharing your experience :)