Share your Forum Promotion experience!

FriendlyPerson

Reputable
Feb 22, 2021
Eastern US
FP$
I am just so amazed on how dedicated, attentive and good this place really is! :heart: Even my years of being on a market place forum had not allowed me to earn such respect and sought after reputation and presence.

Soon I might be looking at being able to and desiring to invest even more here to on top of what I am able to do at the moment. :)

Reactions: Cumulus and Allan

sprite1950

Reputable
Mar 31, 2021
FP$
I joined because I wanted to vote for GPT in the Site Battle Madness and had to do 10 posts before I could do that. I didn't think I would be able to add any value to the site because I don't have a website but I quickly realised that they have a great debate section here and I got stuck into that. I shall be coming back regularly to see what I can post on

Cumulus

Marketing Team Leader 📊
Marketing Team
Oct 8, 2020
UK
FP$
Thank You Badge
I joined because I wanted to vote for GPT in the Site Battle Madness and had to do 10 posts before I could do that. I didn't think I would be able to add any value to the site because I don't have a website but I quickly realised that they have a great debate section here and I got stuck into that. I shall be coming back regularly to see what I can post on
Great to hear you've decided to stick around - we're glad to have you!

I am just so amazed on how dedicated, attentive and good this place really is! :heart: Even my years of being on a market place forum had not allowed me to earn such respect and sought after reputation and presence.

Soon I might be looking at being able to and desiring to invest even more here to on top of what I am able to do at the moment. :)
You've been an awesome member of our community @FriendlyPerson - thoroughly enjoyed seeing you around and your discussions :)