Share Your WordPress Websites

Guardian

Madly Diligent
Nov 29, 2010
aeowulf.com
FP$
I haven't seen that link in a while. Are you still dedicating time to that project?

I've always liked that domain.
Sadly not, I got caught up in making money OFFLINE. Not as much time to do the research for the ONLINE projects. I'm holding onto it though as by the end of next year I plan on making an increased effort in actually moving to remote/online work. So, we shall see.

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
Sadly not, I got caught up in making money OFFLINE. Not as much time to do the research for the ONLINE projects. I'm holding onto it though as by the end of next year I plan on making an increased effort in actually moving to remote/online work. So, we shall see.

Remote/online work sounds awesome, especially these days. Is there something specific that you're looking to get into?

I look forward to seeing your blog updated!

Shole

Seasoned Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
Kladovo
FP$

Guardian

Madly Diligent
Nov 29, 2010
aeowulf.com
FP$
Remote/online work sounds awesome, especially these days. Is there something specific that you're looking to get into?

I look forward to seeing your blog updated!
To be honest, anything that works. I'm moving away from my current area to a LCOL area, that doesn't have the same career opportunities. I'm doing it for family/personal reasons, and if I can find something successful that's remote, that's just a win.

I'm kinda using my current job to build my experience in more technical specialties that are normally allowed to be remote.

Reactions: Cam!