Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
This topic is where members of our community can share any XenForo forums that they own.

Feel free to provide us a link and then tell us a little bit about your forum(s). :)

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
https://mentalwellnesscafe.com/ A community for mental wellness support as well as physical and financial health support and a general chat section. Please feel free to join all!

Sounds like an awesome project. What inspired you to start this forum?

https://thedrumlesson.com

A place with lessons involving PDF and sound files, a lot of them. The genres are jazz, blues, rock, reggae, and orchestra. The most lessons are in the jazz area with the orchestra that is currently in a young stage.

I absolutely love that style. That is an underrated ThemeHouse style.

Dotgician

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 9, 2020
FP$
Bizdustry is a online Business Industry, Internet Entrepreneurs, e-Commerce, Investing, and general fun community all in one roof. We loved to have you and hope you learn and grow with us!

Reactions: Bizdustry.com

Shannon Apple

Resident
Jul 6, 2016
Ireland
www.sakugacity.com
FP$

It's a gaming and anime website. The forum is only 4 years old, founded in 2016, but the community itself is 18 years old, founded in 2002. We have a core group of members who have been with us for many of those years, some from before I was even a member. I was a volunteer mod, then admin of the old website, and co-admin of the new one. Some new people have joined in recent times and became part of that family. The forum is less active than I'd like, but we do have an active Discord where many of our members still hang out.

It's a labour of love and wasn't created for profit. Some of the members tease me and call me names, (like "The Buzzkill") but they're awesome. I love those guys. =)

Last edited:

Ash

Madly Diligent
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
Cookie Badge

We are a general discussion community aiming to help you get a little blast from the past. Cast your mind back to 2014. Life was simple. Forums were full of coloured usernames, special userbars and tight-knit communities. We want that back! So help us create it and let's have a great time.

We want Discussion Hub to be a relaxed and calm environment. And to ensure smooth sailing, we have tried to avoid creating a huge list of guidelines and rules.

Reactions: Lord Saru

Malcolm

Technical Administrator
Administrator
Community Team
Package Team
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
Thank You Badge

Code Forum is a coding community aimed at helping coders of all skill sets learn to code, build and share with the world.

Reactions: Dotgician

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge

Tommy M.

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Apr 28, 2015
FP$
The header has that XenForo look, but that's really the only thing that gives it away. You've significantly modified your forum. Looks good.
Sure its still useful for this time and we are not going to change header at time time, maybe in the near future ;)

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge

apathy

Reputable
Aug 1, 2020
fortreeforums.xyz
FP$
That's a big move! What made you make the jump to XenForo?

I really do love SMF but I really wanted something with a modern level of polish, didnt want members struggling with mobile skins or the WYSIWYG being wonky etc

Ive not yet figured out Xenforo' API so Ive not been able to match my technical level with SMF. In due time though I'm sure :D