Share Your XenForo Forums

Talk Mental Health

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
Yeah sure I'll share my Xenforo forum. It's a general discussion site but the types of topics are very broad and while there are areas for politics, there are also areas for gaming and programming or web technology, religion, even aliens and outer space. I wanted my site to mainly be a discussion board and not limited to one topic. I recently made a custom light and dark style I personally created myself. Here's the link -> https://www.mindpiff.com

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
Reactions: Smokey

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
It is. ;_) She did the ranks along with the signature I use, and the original theme we used back on ZetaBoards which sadly i was never able to get converted to Xenforo :(

That's a shame. A lot of great work was lost when TapaTalk took over ZetaBoards. There were so many awesome styles.

Reactions: Smokey

Smokey

Paragon
Jul 28, 2009
USA
www.revillution.net
FP$
I agree @Cam! , tbh, if they didn't close up shop, Rev would still be there today. Only reason we went self hosted. I did have her theme she made me preserved in the form of a Jcink theme, again, it's still exclusive to me :p if for whatever reason I have to return to Jcink in the future, I got a custom theme ready to go :p

Reactions: Cam!

Oblivion Knight

Reputable
Feb 28, 2019
Sheffield, England
umbrella-online.co.uk
FP$

Umbrella Online is a Resident Evil and survival horror gaming fan community. It's a revived project from 2001-2003 that re-launched in September 2020, and we're currently building our own Wiki (viewable by members only as a WIP), with a view to it becoming the main site in the future. Even more exciting is that some of the original members have returned!

Initially I planned to run things fairly unmodified, but it's rapidly approaching a similar level of modification that the Nerdface project did, with a similar level of in-house tweaks (one or two of which will be shared via OzzModz soon - I can't be bothered to package them up!). There's a dark and a light style to suit people's preference, both of which currently feature a small edit to the header just for Christmas.

Things are pretty quiet, so if you can spare a few minutes to sign up and say hello it would be much appreciated! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: apathy

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge

Umbrella Online is a Resident Evil and survival horror gaming fan community. It's a revived project from 2001-2003 that re-launched in September 2020, and we're currently building our own Wiki (viewable by members only as a WIP), with a view to it becoming the main site in the future. Even more exciting is that some of the original members have returned!

Initially I planned to run things fairly unmodified, but it's rapidly approaching a similar level of modification that the Nerdface project did, with a similar level of in-house tweaks (one or two of which will be shared via OzzModz soon - I can't be bothered to package them up!). There's a dark and a light style to suit people's preference, both of which currently feature a small edit to the header just for Christmas.

Things are pretty quiet, so if you can spare a few minutes to sign up and say hello it would be much appreciated! :)
Your forum has a very unique design. It's clear you've put a lot of work into that design. Did you do all of these graphics and different style tweaks on your own? Are you somehow affiliated with OzzModz?

Oblivion Knight

Reputable
Feb 28, 2019
Sheffield, England
umbrella-online.co.uk
FP$
I did the logo and all of the style tweaks, the rest of the graphics are either used under license or are widely available as "promotional material", and my Wiki writer is doing a lot of his own image editing from material sourced from the games themselves.

No affiliation with OzzModz, I'm just a fan of his work and opted to approach him to share a couple of modifications with the community.

Carlos X

Addicted
Feb 28, 2013
California
www.carlosx360.com
FP$