xXInfectedXx

Former Staff
Jan 30, 2015
Forum Promotion
FP$
Site URL: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/shareyoutubevideos/
Package: Ruby Package
Total posts on your forum: 930
Packager Preferences: (Any preference on who completes the package?)
Area Preferences: Post in the Video Zone for the replies and provide detailed, thoughtful feedback on users videos by repling

As for the topics, you are more than welcome to post anywhere on the forum.

Would you like to upgrade all replies to threads?: No
Do you permit our packagers to promote Forum Promotion in their signatures on your forum?
No
Extra Notes: Anyone is welcome to take this package but if you are new and haven't registered before, please be sure to upload an avatar and a free introduction topic.

Daniel

Seasoned Veteran
Dec 18, 2008
United States, MI
techsthink.com
FP$

Your Ruby package is now in progress

Overall Progress
Topics: 9/9
Replies: 15/15

Packagers working
Daniel (3/3 topics, 5/5 replies)
Teg as iZimmbi (3/3 topics, 1 Introduction Topic, 5/5 replies)
Vaulient as GuyFox101 (3/3 topics, 5/5 replies)

Last edited by a moderator:

Vaulient

Package Team Member
Dec 31, 2015
Infinite Universes
FP$
Joining in. Will report my progress once completed.

I have done 3 topics and 1 reply to post, but all of them require a moderator to approve of them.

Last edited:

xXInfectedXx

Former Staff
Jan 30, 2015
Forum Promotion
FP$
Joining in. Will report my progress once completed.

I have done 3 topics and 1 reply to post, but all of them require a moderator to approve of them.

Approved however...

Area Preferences: Post in the Video Zone for the replies and provide detailed, thoughtful feedback on users videos by repling

As for the topics, you are more than welcome to post anywhere on the forum.

You posted in the off topic section??

Vaulient

Package Team Member
Dec 31, 2015
Infinite Universes
FP$
Approved however...

You posted in the off topic section??
I posted 1 intro thread in the introduction section, my own youtube video in the video zone section, and one general thread about a tv series in the off-topic section. As for post replies, I currently posted 1 reply in the off-topic section, I still have remaining 4 replies to post which I plan to post in the video zone to review people's videos. Is that to your liking, or shall I post more replies in the video zone?

Last edited:

xXInfectedXx

Former Staff
Jan 30, 2015
Forum Promotion
FP$
I posted 1 intro thread in the introduction section, my own youtube video in the video zone section, and one general thread about a tv series in the off-topic section. As for post replies, I currently posted 1 reply in the off-topic section, I still have remaining 2 replies to post which I plan to post in the video zone to review people's videos. Is that to your liking, or shall I post more replies in the video zone?
A couple more posts in the video zone would be awesome. Umm, do know how I can disable moderation que on SYV?

Vaulient

Package Team Member
Dec 31, 2015
Infinite Universes
FP$
A couple more posts in the video zone would be awesome. Umm, do know how I can disable moderation que on SYV?
Sure I'll throw in a couple more posts for you :)

You can turn this feature off via your ACP:

1. Go to General tab(Don't forget to switch to your Advanced Panel)

2. Scroll down until you see "Registered User Settings"(Under Board configuration)

3. Set "Needs post approval" set to NO

4. (The little number box: Set to 0)