Share YouTube Videos

Kaynil

Package Team Leader
Package Team
It is a surprise seeing a forum completely in Tapatalk. I tried to see if I could login to Tapatalk from the computer but it gave me a 502 error, it seems to come from Tapatalk since trying to load their home page is still giving me the same error. Browsing around your community it seemed to load without problems.

I don't know how much control you have over your community but it seems odd to me not to see a good logo and have just plain text.

The sections seem pretty nice though. I like that you can talk about different things, from the graphic design, the editing, your achievements and experiences rather than just being a video directory. There is a section to add your videos, although there are no tags or anything that can categorize the threads with the videos and give you a better idea what are you getting before you check them up. Is this a limit of the software or a personal decision?

Something else that got my attention and I'd like to ask, why is it that you guys decided to implement a template in order for people to submit suggestions?

That said I am happy to see the community is still going and I hope it continues.
Also, if you don't mind me asking what is going to happen to the Google+ group?

HELLO