Joshua Farrell

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Like Badge
468x60 Banner Ad Rotation (First 468x60 ad in my signature) - Available here on Forum Promotion.
Want your 468x60 Graphical or Text ad to be added to rotation in my signature? Look no further! The following are the costs, based on Sponsorship, CPM and CPC.

Before starting, it is important to understand the following terminology:
  • Impression
    A measure of the number of times an ad is displayed. When one ad is displayed to a user, it counts as one impression.
  • Cost Per Mile (CPM)
    This is the cost per thousand impressions. If the CPM is $1.00 and there are 10,000 impressions then the cost is $10.00.
  • Click-through
    A click-through, is when someone clicks on one of your CPC text or banner ads that is displayed, and goes through to your website.
  • Cost Per Click (CPC) or Price Per Click (PPC)
    This is the actual total cost of a arbitrary number of click-throughs that land onto your destination url, of whatever website you are advertising.
  • Sponsorship
    This is an advertisement that allows you to have an unlimited amount of pageviews or clickthroughs in a specified time frame.
  • Line Creatives
    A collection of ads that relate directly to each other, leading to the same website, but multiple pages.
Impression and Click Based Pricing
Standard CPM (Cost Per 1,000 Impressions) Price:
$1.00 USD per thousand

Standard CPC (Cost Per Click) Price Amounts:
$1.50 USD Per Single Click
$15.00 USD Per 10 Clicks
$150.00 USD Per 100 Clicks
Bulk Price for Click Amounts for 250 Clicks and above: 25% off total price.

Sponsorship Pricing
All Sponsorships have the option to include up to 10 creative ads per sponsorship. This is to increase the likely-hood that the paid sponsorship length will be effective. This can be used to advertise multiple landing pages for your website or forum.
Potential Use: Events, Services, About Us Page, etc.
Limitations: 10 Advertisements in 1 Line Creative, Per Sponsorship
Pageview Percentage: 20% Max Daily Pageviews
Pricing
Single 1 Year Sponsorship: $150 USD

ORDER FORM
The following form is needed to be filled out for all orders to be accepted.
(468x60 Banner Ad Rotation)
Sponsorship, Pageviews or Clicks:
Sponsorship Length:
Pageviews or Clicks Amount:
Graphic Image Link:
TEXT:
Destination URL:

*NEW* AD MANAGER OPTION - TRY OUT THIS FEATURE TODAY!
Want to be able to add your advertising to my signature yourself, and then have me activate those ads after you pay? I can send out an invitation for you to gain access to the software I use. This will allow you to create and update your own ad entries and view the statistics of each ad that you have in my signature.

If you want to opt in to this, mention it here first. After I acknowledge your reply here in this thread, you may then send me a Private Message, with the email you want me to send you the invitation to. After that, you will gain access after accepting the invitation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jason76

Joshua Farrell

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Like Badge
I've updated the rotator section to include guidelines on text ads that rotate within the selection. I have also included a order form. :)

Joshua Farrell

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Like Badge
Do you have any restrictions on what type of sites you'll advertise? I have a blog I want to advertise but I do a lot of swearing on it and what not.
Sorry, I saw this right after you posted, and somehow spaced replying. No restrictions, so long as I don't see stuff that you wouldn't want a 13 year old to see.

Reactions: FierceGod

Joshua Farrell

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Like Badge
From now until the end of the week, any purchases of $25 USD or more, you get a discount of 20% off the total!

Joshua Farrell

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Like Badge
Reactions: zoldos

Joshua Farrell

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Like Badge
Advertising still available. I can knock down prices by 35% for 24 hours only, for after black friday deals. :D

Joshua Farrell

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Like Badge