Completed Signature, button and Logo $15

Mercury5

Resident
Hi, I'm looking for three graphics for promoting my website:

Logo: 625x138
Signature size: 468x80
Smaller affiliate size: 88x31

The logo I would like from using the theme Twilight that I have as default on my forum.
Thank you for your time and help. :)

Last edited:

Tagobs

Addicted
Jun 4, 2012
Oslo, Norway
tagobs.com
FP$
Here's my attempt.

I would really recommend using larger images though. Such small images will affect the quality of the image, especially the super small affiliate image. If you really need the affiliate image to be 88x31 I'd at least recommend the image to be double that size, and to then make it smaller with the use of CSS. That would look better on high density displays.

Link to signature banner
Link to affiliate banner

If you would like a logo with the vial I can do that as well.

JulzCPO.png

Reactions: Cam! and Mercury5

Mercury5

Resident
Here's my attempt.

I would really recommend using larger images though. Such small images will affect the quality of the image, especially the super small affiliate image. If you really need the affiliate image to be 88x31 I'd at least recommend the image to be double that size, and to then make it smaller with the use of CSS. That would look better on high density displays.

Link to signature banner
Link to affiliate banner

If you would like a logo with the vial I can do that as well.

JulzCPO.png
Hi @Tagobs :)

Thank you for taking the time with this, I appreciate it. I like the gradients but would prefer blues. Something I should have mentioned, sorry. Maybe something similar to my default theme. Can I ask why the pill bottle? :)

I did add an image to my banner but it was from a gif image and why it looks a bit distorted. Something along a similar line would be great and if possible some border but not essential if that is okay.

Yes, I agree on the larger image for the button.

Thank you! :)

Tagobs

Addicted
Jun 4, 2012
Oslo, Norway
tagobs.com
FP$
Hi @Tagobs :)

Thank you for taking the time with this, I appreciate it. I like the gradients but would prefer blues. Something I should have mentioned, sorry. Maybe something similar to my default theme. Can I ask why the pill bottle? :)
I can fix it with blues if you want! It ended up like it did because I have a little obsession with the colors I picked, hehe.

Pill bottle because Net Addicts. Bottle signifies addiction, cursor defines your choice of poison. Is it a deal-breaker?

I did add an image to my banner but it was from a gif image and why it looks a bit distorted. Something along a similar line would be great and if possible some border but not essential if that is okay.
I didn't quite get this. Do you want outer borders added to the images? If so, that would not be a problem.

I'll wait for feedback from you before I go ahead and change the gradient colors.

Reactions: Mercury5

Mercury5

Resident
I can fix it with blues if you want! It ended up like it did because I have a little obsession with the colors I picked, hehe.

Pill bottle because Net Addicts. Bottle signifies addiction, cursor defines your choice of poison. Is it a deal-breaker?

I didn't quite get this. Do you want outer borders added to the images? If so, that would not be a problem.

I'll wait for feedback from you before I go ahead and change the gradient colors.
I understand now with the pill bottle, haha. Nice idea but not for me. If you have any other images that may be suitable I'd love to see what you add.

Yes, outer borders would be a great addition, please.

It's hard to say exactly what I want. I just see something and either it's yes or no.

Thank you so much :)