Cammeh

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Cookie Badge
Well guys, Site Battle Madness 2019 is officially a wrap. The last couple months have been pretty crazy, and it's been a delight seeing so many new users logging in to come and show support to their favorite communities. There's no doubt we had some hiccups along the way, especially considering the downtime that took place. Regardless, this competition was personally a blast for me, and I hope it was for you as well. :)

Congratulations to Yaketys, our Site Battle Madness 2019 champion! @Jazzy was all about this competition from the get go, constantly encouraging members of her community to come and show their support in the many different polls that Yaketys went through. It was very awesome to see, and that's what SBM is all about.

First Place:

Yaketys submitted by @Jazzy

Prizes:
  • Entire WoltLab Software Suite: Forum, Gallery, Blog, Filebase, Calendar, Elasticsearch Integration ($340 Value)
  • $100 SEOClerks Gift Card
  • 1 year of the Ultimate Package web hosting at USHost247 ($113 Value)
  • A TLD domain registered at USHost247
  • Official Forum Promotion T-Shirt ($20 Value)
  • 1,000 FP$

Second Place:
Christianity Haven submitted by @Lämmchen

Prizes:

• WoltLab Forum Software & Choice of 3 Add-ons: Gallery, Blog, Filebase, Calendar or Elasticsearch Integration ($240 Value)
  • $50 SEOClerks Gift Card
  • 1000 FP$

Third Place:

JoyFreak submitted by @JoyFreak

Prizes:
  • WoltLab Forum Software & Choice of 2 Add-ons: Gallery, Blog, Filebase, Calendar or Elasticsearch Integration ($190 Value)
  • $25 SEOClerks Gift Card
  • 1000 FP$

Fourth Place:

Admin Loop submitted by @Ash

Prizes:
  • WoltLab Forum Software & Choice of 1 Add-ons: Gallery, Blog, Filebase, Calendar or Elasticsearch Integration ($140 Value)
  • $25 SEOClerks Gift Card
  • 1000 FP$

Elite Eight Participants:

Prizes:
  • WoltLab Forum Software ($90 Value)
  • Entered in Forum Promotion T-Shirt Raffle (Potential $20 Value)
  • 750 FP$

Sweet Sixteen Participants:

Prizes:
  • Entered in Forum Promotion T-Shirt Raffle (Potential $20 Value)
  • 500 FP$

As of this evening, I've now contacted everyone regarding their prizes. As far as our t-shirt raffles go, our two winners will be announced before the end of this week. FP$ has also been sent out to all of our participants. Please feel free to reply below or send me a PM, if you feel I've missed you.

For our participants who were out there pushing your members to come check out FP and vote in this competition, we greatly appreciate you introducing FP to these individuals, but please make sure you are showing them appreciation as well, and perhaps this would be a great topic for that. Please take the time to tag the members that you brought here to FP to vote. We all definitely need to show them some love. Finally, let's all make sure we're giving some recognition to our champion. Once again, congratulations Yaketys!

Anyways, this was fun. We should do this again sometime. How does March 2020 sound? :p

Regards,
Cameron

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 44219

Well, congratulations to all of the Contestants who entered. I would've accepted the Invitation to join it but I guess I wasn't ready at that time(Actually, in fact, I can't even remember why I never entered).

• Love
Reactions: Cammeh and JoyFreak

Aaron

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
Amazing @Jazzy very well deserved.

• Love
Reactions: Jazzy and Cammeh