May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
Hello admin,

I am new to this forum and I just read about the competition. I am new to this forum and joined few days back. Am I eligible to submit link in here.

Thanks

You are more than welcome to submit your website into this competition. :)

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
Site Name: VGR
Site Link: https://www.vgr.com/forum

PS: @Cam! I hope you don't allow Carlos to enter 6 websites. He would account for 18% of all entries since you're only allowing 32. I think that's really wrong and unfair to other webmasters. My 2 cents.

We’ve discussed this a number of times in the past. The more submissions, the better. If you have multiple websites that you can enter, feel free to do so.

Reactions: Carlos X

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
@Dan The Man
@Cam!

Even if Carlos enters 6 sites, there may be a chance that some of those sites will be competing against one another in the competition. There's no guarantee that he'll be battling someone else, especially as we get farther along in the competition. Even if you only enter in 2 sites, there's still a chance that those 2 sites may go up against one another. That's always been one of the stipulations of the competition each year, they've always made that known before the battles actually start. The staff here (or anyone else for that matter) can't control how the members of FP will vote in each round of the competition.

Also, @Cam! did you get my submission?

Last edited:

Empire

VIP Team Member
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Nothing wrong with having more then just one site entered, even then if you entered two sites that re fully different and not linked, just linked to the fact that it's own and run by the same person. I say that maybe add a limit of the amount of site that one person can be entered :p

I say that most won't like if three of Carlos websites all came first, second and third :p so he gets all prices. I mean not a big of a deal, it's just for FUN :)

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge

Carlos X

Addicted
Feb 28, 2013
California
www.carlosx360.com
FP$
Site Name: VGR
Site Link: https://www.vgr.com/forum

PS: @Cam! I hope you don't allow Carlos to enter 6 websites. He would account for 18% of all entries since you're only allowing 32. I think that's really wrong and unfair to other webmasters. My 2 cents.
I don't know why you posted this...? I don't understand why you even have a problem with the way I enter my sites? *scratches head*

I feel like you have a problem with me.
I still think its wrong and unfair. Oh well.
How is it wrong and unfair? Do you have a competing network? No you don't, so stop complaining.

Have you noticed that ever since I grew my network, everyone's following my lead? @Cam! is doing the same shit. [Not meant as insult, just so we're clear, Cameron.]

Last edited: