Small exchanges

apathy

Reputable
Aug 1, 2020
fortreeforums.xyz
FP$
Hey gang, I'm looking to do some small 3/3 or 5/5s with some technology/gaming/general chat websites for Fortree Forums. Not looking for daily exchanges as I'm too busy to really keep up with those, so if you're up for some small exchanges that can repeated every so often please let me know.

Ash

Madly Diligent
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
Cookie Badge
Hey gang, I'm looking to do some small 3/3 or 5/5s with some technology/gaming/general chat websites for Fortree Forums. Not looking for daily exchanges as I'm too busy to really keep up with those, so if you're up for some small exchanges that can repeated every so often please let me know.
Would you like to do another 5/5 with Discussion Hub?

Reactions: apathy

apathy

Reputable
Aug 1, 2020
fortreeforums.xyz
FP$
@Ash I've just completed my 5 on DiscussionHub. Please complete your part when you find it most convenient, and do let me know in the future if you'd like to exchange again :D

Ash

Madly Diligent
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
Cookie Badge
@Ash I've just completed my 5 on DiscussionHub. Please complete your part when you find it most convenient, and do let me know in the future if you'd like to exchange again :D
Awesome, thanks. I will be completing my side in a few minutes. I'm happy to do a regular exchange if you want. Let me know what suits you.

apathy

Reputable
Aug 1, 2020
fortreeforums.xyz
FP$
Awesome, thanks. I will be completing my side in a few minutes. I'm happy to do a regular exchange if you want. Let me know what suits you.
Sorry for only getting back now, I've not checked in here much. Thank you very much for your part of the exchange.
I've been considering doing weekly exchanges with 2 or 3 sites. I'm hesitant to do daily ones because I'm not super talkative and I can run out of topics I have something to say in quite quickly, but a weekly 5/5 or something (that I'd complete on weekends most likely) might be okay. Doesn't hurt to try it out and see how it goes I guess, so if you're up for trying that let me know

Reactions: Ash

Ash

Madly Diligent
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
Cookie Badge
Sorry for only getting back now, I've not checked in here much. Thank you very much for your part of the exchange.
I've been considering doing weekly exchanges with 2 or 3 sites. I'm hesitant to do daily ones because I'm not super talkative and I can run out of topics I have something to say in quite quickly, but a weekly 5/5 or something (that I'd complete on weekends most likely) might be okay. Doesn't hurt to try it out and see how it goes I guess, so if you're up for trying that let me know
A weekly 5/5 sounds good to me :)