• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Smash Bros. Brawl

Alberio

New Arrival
FP$
Anyone looking forward to this game? I sure am seeing as i have the original and the gamecube sequel which were both really good.The newest installtment (due out February next year) looks be shaping up quite nicely too.

I just wish that they would put Roy in again, he was awesome.

Delete this please, my topic got posted twice for some reason

Marth was my favorite, but I'm sure Ike is going to be a fine replacement, IF he's even replaced.

Garfiun

Paragon
FP$
Cant wait to get it i like the ever growing list of characters that are on the game. All the previews ive read sound real good.

PretzelCorps

Familiar Face
FP$
Smash Bros. was one of those games that made buying a Nintendo console worthwhile.

Hopefully they don't botch Sonic in this game like they do in his actual games (modern ones, that is) :p

The worst part was when they said delayed

I can't wait to purchase this game in February. Melee gave me hundreds of hours of play, and I'm sure Brawl will give me just as much.

Looking forward to newcomers like Meta Knight, Sonic, Diddy, and more.

I'm hoping Ness wasn't cut, though.

Dante

Familiar Face
FP$
DAXLO said:
brawl looks awsome but the gameplay would be weird for the wii controller
You can play with the game cube controller :) .

Yeah, the game is going to pwn at everything. I really can't wait for online play! The only thing I am worried about is that they made the characters taht were the best in Melee, like Fox and link, less powerful to be fair or whatever.