Smashed Your Computer Out of Anger?

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
www.christianityhaven.com
FP$
No, I don't break things out of anger and probably because when I was 4 my dad threw one of my toys on the floor and broke it so I saw that doing such things never resolved anything. I don't have a big temper anyway.

Xyphien

Resident
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
Technically I have in a sense. I've purchased a new computer because the old laptop was messing up and I just took out my pent up frustration to destroy the old laptop for giving me so much issues. It wasn't really out of pure rage more-so something I could do just because I could do it. I don't like to sell any old computers and often times just keep them for backup parts anyway so I wasn't ever going to use that computer regardless.

Empire

VIP Team Member
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
I wish that I can say no on this matter but point saying that I have in the past, and early years. From laptop screens down to replacing a full PC case tower. I'm always good at building PCs and replacing new parts and since I smashed my laptop screen, had to replace the screen at that point in time.

sprite1950

Reputable
Mar 31, 2021
FP$
No but I have punched my phone when I read some stupid comment, not enough to damage it though. I think it's frustrating if my desktop freezes but I'm more likely to swear at it than break it!:shame:

Reactions: ZandraJoi

Empire

VIP Team Member
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
I haven't. Though I too have hit the dang desk when I got frustrated lol
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh dear, I hope that the desk is feeling alright.. Did you say sorry to it :p

Reactions: ZandraJoi

Mutiny

New Arrival
Mar 26, 2021
FP$
Occasionally, but not really out of anger, more trying to hit the electronics to make them work when everything else has failed. It's like that scene from Armageddon, where the space shuttle is dead so the Russian guy starts hitting it and then it magically works. Sometimes that is actually a valid solution.

Ayokex

New Arrival
Feb 16, 2021
FP$
That's not a good idea anyway, meanwhile, I've being a victim of this several times. There many times I've destroyed my computer hard drive or sometimes ram because I angrily hit the system hard.

ZandraJoi

Package Team Member
Package Team
Jun 11, 2020
Michigan
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Nope, but I worked at a place that people recycled old pcs/laptops and on bad days a lot of them did not make it into the gaylord (name of the recycle box, kid you not) in one piece :p
I know of many places that use the term 'gaylord' for the name of the bin or box.

maria199

New Arrival
Apr 10, 2021
FP$
No never have I smashed a computer. they are worth to much euro and anger really isn’t the answer to the emotion that you experience