Social Bookmarking

stevy

Familiar Face
Oct 1, 2015
FP$
Hello, i want to ask that what exactly to enter in trackback url in while doing social book marking. While doing social bookmarking on some sites, i see the option
"Trackback: You can add or change the trackback url if it has been detected automatically"

and there is box beneath it. Please tell what exactly to put in this space.

jennykunu

New Arrival
Aug 10, 2016
3-stepqicsystem.com
FP$
Hi Stevy.
Trackbacks give blogger the ability to communicate between websites. It enables authors to keep track of who is linking to their articles.
Particularly, if you want to comment on someone post, but you want your own readers to see what you have to say and able to comment on it. You will then write a post on your blog and send a trackback to their blog post. They will receive your trackback, and choose to display it as a comment or not. The comment display will be a title, excerpt and a link to your blog post.
Hope it useful for you

david hong

Familiar Face
Dec 1, 2016
FP$
Social bookmarking is a centralized online service which allows users to add, annotate, edit, and share bookmarks of web documents.[1][2] Many online bookmark management services have launched since 1996; Delicious, founded in 2003, popularized the terms "social bookmarking" and "tagging". Tagging is a significant feature of social bookmarking systems, allowing users to organize their bookmarks and develop shared vocabularies known as folksonomies.

Khanh Nguyen Duy

Familiar Face
Jun 25, 2017
FP$
Hi Stevy.
Trackbacks give blogger the ability to communicate between websites. It enables authors to keep track of who is linking to their articles.
Particularly, if you want to comment on someone post, but you want your own readers to see what you have to say and able to comment on it. You will then write a post on your blog and send a trackback to their blog post. They will receive your trackback, and choose to display it as a comment or not. The comment display will be a title, excerpt and a link to your blog post.
Hope it useful for you
thanks for this :D

Khanh Nguyen Duy

Familiar Face
Jun 25, 2017
FP$
Hello, i want to ask that what exactly to enter in trackback url in while doing social book marking. While doing social bookmarking on some sites, i see the option
"Trackback: You can add or change the trackback url if it has been detected automatically"

and there is box beneath it. Please tell what exactly to put in this space.
i don't still know about bookmarking , can you give me an example

ergoprime

New Arrival
Jun 20, 2017
FP$
In my personal experience I wouldn't recommend to spend money or time with social bookmark sites. They don't bring traffic and barely boost your ranking. If you want to rank your site you are going to need a lot of high quality links and social bookmarks don't offer them.

lucycarter

Familiar Face
Jun 17, 2019
New York City
FP$
I was also confused about this. Thank you for clearing my doubts.