• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Free Social Hideout looking for a Administrator

ZachJ

Resident
Feb 14, 2013
Mt. Everest
www.socialhideouts.com
FP$
20181012_104427_0001.png

I have recently decided to get back in to forums, I have a domain that i wish to use, but am going to be looking for a Administrator. I want to create a community situated around introverts and extroverts, who might have issues making friends or has difficult issues that they may want advice from, or just a social hub for them to be 100% themselves and embrace themself for who they are! I am wishing to use xenforo, as i already have a theme, but will be discussed. Here's what i am looking for in a potential Administrator and Moderator.
Administrator
  • 16+ for the Administrator position.
  • Has the determination to help others before themselves.
  • Has the can do spirit, to make a small impact on others, who might need that small push to bring positive vibes in there lives.
  • Able to help financially if possible.
  • Has experience with major forum software's.
  • Has forum administration experience, with some examples.
  • Moderation experience
  • Experience with phpbb forum software
  • Can effectively resolve conflicts while remaining neutral
  • Can contribute daily on the forums
  • Can be responsible to complete certain tasks on own ability
* If you would like to me show some of the sites you have owned or have been a staff on, you are welcome too!*
Private Message me here, @lord sixer or by email, foster.zachary@gmail.com

Last edited:

Sponsors