Free SocialME - Moderators Needed

Discussion in 'Job Center' started by DanS, Jan 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. DanS

DanS Up-and-Coming Sensation

+53
    Hello there. My new forum, SocialME, has all of a sudden started getting so many users ever since I checked earlier today(More than 30 users have joined). These users haven't really posted anything other than saying hi in the General Discussion and linking to their sites. Once more of these users start joining in, I'm going to be needing moderators to get rid of these accounts. PM me if you want to apply. Thank you.

2. hazeldig

hazeldig Acquaintance

+20
    try implementing a security question and a honeypot, these are probably the notorious Ukrainian/former Soviet botnet spammers and can probably be defeated using that method.

in any case, I'll help as long as you move your site off x10. I had a terrible experience with that host, and they once allowed a known criminal on their staff team: http://parkzer.com/2010/08/04/thetruthaboutx10hosting/

3. DanS

DanS Up-and-Coming Sensation

+53
    Oh. Lol. Besides, I’m taking a break from making a forum. I also deleted this forum because of the bots. I also had a nightmare with developing the theme. It also cut time out of other things I enjoyed.