• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are. You will always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account by going to your account settings > connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected, you will automatically join our server (if you have already joined, you will be automatically roled). You will automatically be given the role of "Approved Users." And whenever a thread/post is created, a message will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Some good places to sell your products?

Xyphien

Resident
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
I'm looking at some places in which I can sell my website services. The only two places I can think of are Fiverr and Freelancer. I'm creating websites for people, boosting SEO, and a few other things. Outside of my website and those other two places where are some good websites to go to, to sell these products?

Jon

Networking enthusiast
Jan 29, 2016
Canada
GamingBoards.net
FP$
You could start your own website and offer the services from there, if you're skilled with SEO then this may be one of the better options for a long-term goal. However, freelancer websites such as you're using are a great start. Perhaps even try Reddit or Craigslist?

Xyphien

Resident
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
You could start your own website and offer the services from there, if you're skilled with SEO then this may be one of the better options for a long-term goal. However, freelancer websites such as you're using are a great start. Perhaps even try Reddit or Craigslist?
I have my main website which gets over 200k views a month and has almost 40k members. I'm just looking for other places to promote said services :)

dojo

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 10, 2012
New York City
marketing.themedically.com
FP$
Fiverr is a great way to get lousy clients who want the next ebay for 5 bucks. I have done some logo design work on Upwork, but, again, do expect to get pretty bad clients, because most of them expect you to deliver 1000+ pages websites and the kitchen sink for few tens of bucks :D

daica85

Addicted
Dec 27, 2016
US
namecab.com
FP$
I'm looking at some places in which I can sell my website services. The only two places I can think of are Fiverr and Freelancer. I'm creating websites for people, boosting SEO, and a few other things. Outside of my website and those other two places where are some good websites to go to, to sell these products?
There're many marketplaces where you can sell your domain & hosting, as well as websites too. I list for you some of them below

Top 10 Best Domain Marketplaces 2019 to Sell your Domain Names
  1. Godaddy Auction
  2. Flippa Marketplace
  3. Sedo Marketplace
  4. NamePros Forum
  5. NameCheap Marketplace
  6. Efty Website
  7. eBay Marketplace
  8. BrandBucket Website
  9. Above Website
  10. SnapNames Website
Source: https://nameclerks.com/top-10-best-domain-marketplaces-to-sell-your-domain-names/

Hope this helps!

Jason76

Madly Diligent
Nov 27, 2016
USA
jasonyankee.info
FP$
Well, sorry to be a little off-topic - but it's not about where you sell it - only, but your list of leads.

I mean, unless you have a 3 letter/number or 1/2 word .com - you simply can't reach buyers - even on the lowest level - without a list!

Reactions: daica85

daica85

Addicted
Dec 27, 2016
US
namecab.com
FP$
Well, sorry to be a little off-topic - but it's not about where you sell it - only, but your list of leads.

I mean, unless you have a 3 letter/number or 1/2 word .com - you simply can't reach buyers - even on the lowest level - without a list!

People usually doesn't have a list for direct sell, so they need to list on marketplace where they already have a number of users interested in domains. IMO

daica85

Addicted
Dec 27, 2016
US
namecab.com
FP$
There are many ways by which you can sell your website service. You can take help of classified website like craiglist, gumtree, salesspider etc. Also there are platform that you can use like Freelancer, Aquent, Upwork etc.
Freelancer, Upwork are freelance platform, they're places for hiring freelancers or working as freelancer. I don't think you can sell domains on them.