Songs that tear you up?

Joshua Farrell

Package Team Member
Package Team
Gamma Premium
FP$
Cookie Badge
Are there any songs that always bring a tear to your eye? The one from LoTR: Return of the King, where Pippin is singing "Home is Behind", while the Calvary is off riding towards the orcs.

Jason76

Madly Diligent
The Smashing Pumpkins song Drown - is about someone who drowned - boo hoo. I'm so sad. No, really, it's not easy to listen to - not even when it's not a funeral!

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
My Neck, My Back by Khia is a song that really makes me emotional. :tearsofjoy:

In all seriousness, have you guys listened to the Heaven 9-11 Remix by DJ Sammy? It's a song about a daughter who lost her father on 9/11. There's nothing more heart wrenching.

Mystique

Familiar Face
FP$
@Lämmchen .. yea, that one gets me everytime. If there was eva a song full of meaning .. it's that one. TBH .. I can't really listen to it without crying :(

When my neice passed, the song 'November Rain' by Guns N' Roses was played at her funeral. It used to be one on my fave songs .. just can't bring myself to play it anymore either :(

But this one.. is really special to me ..but it brings me happy tears ..

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Me And The Moon - The Drums

After my divorce. I still take moments where I listen to this song because it reminds me of my ex wife and the 11 years I had with her. I spent 10 or more months after the divorce in a long phase of depression listening to this band's music.

scooter

Reputable
FP$
Of all the money that e'er I've spent
I've spent it in good company
And all the harm that e'er I've done
Alas, it was to none but me
And all I've done for want of wit,
In memory now, I can't recall
So fill to me the parting glass
Goodnight and joy be with you all.