• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Spicy foods?

Allenafaith

Adrenaline Junkie
Valued Contributor
Apr 23, 2015
Alabama
FP$
Do you like spicy foods or do you try and stay away from it?

I used to stay away from it but I’ve been trying out our wing flavors at my work. I’ve tried wimpy and it was hot to me, original, which is our butter based hot sauce, is my favorite. We also have tongue torch, nuclear, insane, or hot honey mustard. I’ll probably never try nuclear, insane, or hot honey mustard but I may try our rogue torch sauce. I have a sensitive stomach so I try to be careful of how hot I go. :p

Empire

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Of course!

Including the other family members of mine that play WoW - they too love spicy food. Sometimes we'll all go out together during a family reunion and order spicy food and talk WoW. :)

Good times have been made.

B

Bryn

The hottest I can tolerate is a rogan josh. Anything else, no way. I don't want my insides damaged! :eek:

Grimalkin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
I can tolerate some spicy foods but I can't go too hot. I tried something spicy at a mexican restaurant once and it just about burnt my face off.

Ajay

I'm The Captain Now
Feb 23, 2011
FP$
I literally don't like food unless it has some spice in it lol. I've been eating spicy food my entire life, so i just got used to it.

Allenafaith

Adrenaline Junkie
Valued Contributor
Apr 23, 2015
Alabama
FP$
Has anyone had a pepper called the Carolina reaper? My friend tried it at work and it was soooo bad. We have it on video but I won’t post it for his privacy. XD

Allenafaith

Adrenaline Junkie
Valued Contributor
Apr 23, 2015
Alabama
FP$
The hottest I can tolerate is a rogan josh. Anything else, no way. I don't want my insides damaged! :eek:
I’ve never heard of that. What is it?

B

Bryn

It's a lamb or beef-based curry of Persian/Kashmir origin. It's hotter than a tikka masala I should say.

Azareal

Paragon
Dec 18, 2010
Mars
gosora-project.com
FP$
I can barely handle things a step above mild, I don't know how you all handle these really spicy ones lol
Has anyone had a pepper called the Carolina reaper? My friend tried it at work and it was soooo bad. We have it on video but I won’t post it for his privacy. XD
Now, I'm curious, what happened? lol

Allenafaith

Adrenaline Junkie
Valued Contributor
Apr 23, 2015
Alabama
FP$
It's a lamb or beef-based curry of Persian/Kashmir origin. It's hotter than a tikka masala I should say.
I don’t know what that is either. :p
I can barely handle things a step above mild, I don't know how you all handle these really spicy ones lol
Now, I'm curious, what happened? lol
he threw up and had the runs for hours. He was crying it was so hot. He tried to open a milk of ours and when he got it open there was a metal tab on it and he cried even more :lol: