Reactions: Jerlene

Cammeh

Assistant to the Regional Manager
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
So, let's celebrate the new year with lots of staff changes. As you guys can tell, we've had lots of holes to fill, with the resignations of two team leaders and two administrators. We filled one of those spots almost two weeks ago, when we brought on Jerlene as an Administrator.

Now we've filled in a few more spots. First of all, @Lucky! has been promoted to our fourth Administrator position. Lucky is a guru when it comes to XenForo and other technical aspects of this community, so I firmly believe he will be a great benefit to this forum in his new role. Secondly, after leaving the staff team a few weeks ago, @Ajay has returned to our staff team as our Marketing Team Leader. We gave this position a trial run with MeowsePad a few months ago, and he did an awesome job running a contest that was very successful. Unfortunately, when he resigned, we completely tossed the Marketing Team aside. Now with Ajay around, the Marketing Team is back, and at full force.

Thirdly, @Haze has been promoted from being a Package Team Member to being our new Review Team Leader. Our Administrative Team will be working alongside him in revamping our review service. Next, @Daniel has been promoted from being a Package Team Member to being our Package Team Leader. Although Daniel isn't the most familiar username to people these days, Daniel was on the Package Team with me back in 2010. There is no doubt in my mind that he will be do well in this new role.

Finally, @Gio has returned to the staff team! Given that we've been accepting applications for our Community Team, Gio is the first individual that we are announcing in our batch of new hires. Gio has been on our staff team in a number of roles over the years, and we are very glad to have him back.

Anyways, please congratulate all of these wonderful individuals that have started 2019 off with a promotion! :)

Reactions: Gio and Daniel

Empire

Confederation of lords
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
@Ajay Congrats and hope that you keep up the good job from when MeowsePad left off ;)
@Lucky! It's always good to see an old face back on the team, We need lucky to make FP feel more lucky :p

@Haze @Daniel @Gio congratulations on outstanding achievements of being promoted :)

Cosmic

Manners maketh man
Jul 5, 2009
FP$
Congratulations to @Ash, @Daniel, @Haze, @Jerlene, and @Ajay. It's always good to see folks promoted. :) I'd like to congratulate Jerlene in particular for a job well done: you earned it. For everyone else, there's a long road ahead. Good luck.

Last edited: