Staff Promotions Thread

Cosmic

Manners maketh man
Jul 5, 2009
FP$
I'm lost regards downsize the admins rather then getting allot more admins. I hop that rick knows his stuff and just not another person to the list of staff :p But end of the day Congrats Rick
Nah, Cameron obvs doesn't listen to the community.
Hmm, just because he hires a new admin doesn't mean he can't downsize later depending on which members of the new team perform well. :angelic: Whatever they had yesterday isn't working, so it makes more sense to try new things before just taking the current mediocrity and dividing it by two.

Ajay

I'm The Captain Now
Feb 23, 2011
FP$
I'm lost regards downsize the admins rather then getting allot more admins. I hop that rick knows his stuff and just not another person to the list of staff :p But end of the day Congrats Rick
Nah, Cameron obvs doesn't listen to the community.
Hmm, just because he hires a new admin doesn't mean he can't downsize later depending on which members of the new team perform well. :angelic: Whatever they had yesterday isn't working, so it makes more sense to try new things before just taking the current mediocrity and dividing it by two.
It would make sense to hire new people though. He's literally recycling FP staff members.

Empire

Confederation of lords
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
It would make sense to hire new people though. He's literally recycling FP staff members.
I wouldn't say rick is new lol At times it's good to get those that are old and have been part of the time before who has allot of knowledge and experience

ChrisGrigg

Community Team Member
Community Team
Forum Sponsor
Jul 9, 2009
South Carolina
www.ushost247.com
FP$
I have the pleasure of introducing to you all, a returning member to the Package Team! @Mushmellow is joining us once again after getting through some busy family times to help us on the best team ever #teamorange :D
Yo Mushy! I thought you fell off this earth brother..