Staff Promotions Thread

Shole

Seasoned Veteran
Package Team
Aug 7, 2009
Kladovo
FP$
Welcome and congrats, Willcomen zum team, I can't spell german that good but I can speak it lol or at least try to.

Cammeh

Assistant to the Regional Manager
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
I also never actually announced this, but @Ghost is now a Blogger for us. He's been in that role for a couple weeks, but I just now remembered to get his permissions where they need to be. Anyways, he's already created a few awesome articles, and I look forward to reading more.

Congrats Ghost! :D

Reactions: Lämmchen and Ghost

Ghost

Seasoned Veteran
Blogger
Jun 25, 2009
Earth
wubur.com
FP$
I also never actually announced this, but @Ghost is now a Blogger for us. He's been in that role for a couple weeks, but I just now remembered to get his permissions where they need to be. Anyways, he's already created a few awesome articles, and I look forward to reading more.

Woot woot! Thanks for the shoutout, even if a bit delayed. I forgot this thread existed, so no hard feelings :)
I'll be releasing another article soon, so hopefully everyone reading this thread will check it out.
Good things to come

Empire

Confederation of lords
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$

How can you not forget LOL most of us already know about it now.. no wounder his name is @Ghost :p

Reactions: Ghost