Administrator
Administrator
Jul 9, 2009
South Carolina
www.ushost247.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Like Badge
I’m currently on mobile, but we have a list of things that we are going to be working on just from the first conference call that all of the staff had. As we continue to do weekly conference calls, we will be working on a direction that we want to focus the forum so the community can assist us in more specific suggestions. When I get back to desktop, I can post a few key points that we are focusing on at the moment.

Reactions: Bluezone777 and Jon

ChrisGrigg

Administrator
Administrator
Jul 9, 2009
South Carolina
www.ushost247.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Like Badge

Bluezone777

Dinner Team Leader
Sep 5, 2008
SW Florida
FP$
Why do I get the feeling I was the one that had a hand in getting you your new job? lol Anyways congrats on the new job and hope it goes well for you.

If I could make a suggestion, I think having a topic that after each call, a list of what issues were discussed, what solutions were presented and what goals are to be accomplished by the end of the week might help give the community to focus on so people not on staff can help you and your team work towards the goals you set for the forum for the week. The point behind the goals is not that they need to get met but to push everyone to do their best whatever that might mean for each person. I also suggest offering up the ability for the community to suggest topics to be discussed by the team during the meeting that you can choose to discuss if you feel there is enough of an interest shown by the community. A person can make a suggestion and if someone agrees with that person then they should be encouraged to rate the post positively rather than make the suggestion a second time to show their support for it. It would keep the suggestions topic cleaner and make it easier to go through it.

ChrisGrigg

Administrator
Administrator
Jul 9, 2009
South Carolina
www.ushost247.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Like Badge
Why do I get the feeling I was the one that had a hand in getting you your new job? lol Anyways congrats on the new job and hope it goes well for you.

If I could make a suggestion, I think having a topic that after each call, a list of what issues were discussed, what solutions were presented and what goals are to be accomplished by the end of the week might help give the community to focus on so people not on staff can help you and your team work towards the goals you set for the forum for the week. The point behind the goals is not that they need to get met but to push everyone to do their best whatever that might mean for each person. I also suggest offering up the ability for the community to suggest topics to be discussed by the team during the meeting that you can choose to discuss if you feel there is enough of an interest shown by the community. A person can make a suggestion and if someone agrees with that person then they should be encouraged to rate the post positively rather than make the suggestion a second time to show their support for it. It would keep the suggestions topic cleaner and make it easier to go through it.
Great idea. I will work up a topic that goes over what was discussed and show some transparency to the community.

ChrisGrigg

Administrator
Administrator
Jul 9, 2009
South Carolina
www.ushost247.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Like Badge

ChrisGrigg

Administrator
Administrator
Jul 9, 2009
South Carolina
www.ushost247.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Like Badge
Congrats Jon!

• Love
Reactions: Jon

Jon

Networking enthusiast
Jan 29, 2016
Canada
GamingBoards.net
FP$
I very much appreciate the opportunity and all of your congratulations, it’s an honour to be apart of an ever-growing and evolving community of talented webmasters.

I truly believe FP has so much to offer as-is, although, I do understand we’ve been provided with some great feedback recently and would like to address that.

I’m excited to see what the future holds and look forward to implementing desired change that the community has been looking forward to.

I’ll be working closely alongside the rest of the team to follow up on upcoming feedback related implementations and look forward to giving this awesome community the attention and transparency it deserves.

Thank you FP, our badass team of staff, and @Cammeh!