• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Question Sticky Thread

ozzy47

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Apr 3, 2021
FP$
How do I sticky my thread? I've purchased the upgrade, just not sure how to do it.

Talk Mental Health

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
Did you purchase an item in our Shop, or are you referring to the Forum Sponsor usergroup that you purchased?

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
I assume you're referring to the list of perks that come with Forum Sponsor:

• Special gold color for your username.
  • A sticky thread of your choice for one month (only for 6-month or 12-month plan) (normally sold for $10 independently)
  • A browsing experience free of advertisements
  • Access to a VIP section for sponsors
  • Free bold username (normally sold for 1,000 FP$ independently)
  • Free custom user title with unlimited changes (normally sold for 500 FP$ for every change)
  • Free display name change with unlimited changes (normally sold for 250 FP$ for every change)
  • Extra signature space up to 200 pixels, 10 links, and bigger fonts
  • Unlimited private message inbox limit
  • Exclusive 'Wizard' rating

That list is outdated. We're currently working on a new set up for our Premium usergroups, which should be rolled out soon. Your purchase is greatly appreciated though, so we will make sure we honor everything that is listed above, and more.

I've provided your advertisement topic with a sticky, and given it the "Sponsor" prefix. I can also add a link to your forum in our "Sponsors" list in our footer. Would you like me to place Talk Mental Health there? Or your development site?

Reactions: ozzy47