• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Solved Sticky Topic x2 Order

• Thread starter Deleted member 25872
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25872

Hi,

I purchased a Sticky Topic for 5000FP$ through Account Upgrades. Only after purchasing did I notice it's some kind of subscription. Can I kindly request that either @Lämmchen @ChrisGrigg @Malcolm or @Cam! cancel the recurring subscription and Sticky My Topic and mark it as a [Sponsor] for one month please? The topic is my promotional directory topic. https://forumpromotion.net/forum/threads/bizdustry-we-help-each-other-make-money-online.165329/ and https://forumpromotion.net/forum/threads/300k-posts-250-traffic-increase-and-more.167172/

It says in screenshot 2, sticky two topics! That's a awesome deal.

Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_8.png

Thank you
Alex

Last edited by a moderator:

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
I have no problem providing the sticky for your topic in the What’s Going On? forum, but I cannot for your topic in the Promotion Directory. We’re limiting the amount of sticky topics in the PD to three since all of the topics are in one forum now. Let me know if there is another topic you’d like to me sticky. If not, I can refund your purchase.

D

Deleted member 25872

I have no problem providing the sticky for your topic in the What’s Going On? forum, but I cannot for your topic in the Promotion Directory. We’re limiting the amount of sticky topics in the PD to three since all of the topics are in one forum now. Let me know if there is another topic you’d like to me sticky. If not, I can refund your purchase.
Please process a refund and cancel the recurring subscription

ChrisGrigg

Administrator
Administrator
FP$
Cookie Badge
Like Badge

ChrisGrigg

Administrator
Administrator
FP$
Cookie Badge