Storm Developers New Theme (Any Ideas On Theme Name?)

Gh0st4unt3r

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Sep 21, 2016
stormdevelopers.com
FP$
I know i have been silent for a little bit, have been working on a new theme on Storm Developers -> link in my signature, the amazing part to this theme it is highly customizable.

Here is the great news (you heard it here first on FP) - This theme will be available for purchase soon, Release Date will come soon.

if you run an Invision Power Suite system you will soon be able to grab a copy of this theme, i am in the future hoping to have the same theme and options for other forum systems if i get a lot of requests for it.

The theme has so many options to change colors pretty much everywhere change menu style options and background images so the look of your site will be different from any other site out there who will be using our theme in the future,

so many more features too.

I hope you like the light style we have set up on the site and its a fantastic achievement i feel we have done with the custom work.

If you have any reviews i gladly welcome them, also an idea on pricing you feel would be a good fit when this becomes for sale to the world.

FP members as i love it here will get a discount once it is released. :D:cool:

Do you have an idea what i should call the theme i will take ideas upto its release date i may pick one if i feel its a good catchy name or may choose another.

Last edited:

Buckfast

Reputable
Feb 18, 2019
FP$
Nice theme looks like you have put some amount of effort into it!

Gh0st4unt3r

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Sep 21, 2016
stormdevelopers.com
FP$
Thank you, it took several days to get it how i wanted :)

@Empire - the good things with this theme that when someone installs it yes the default will look like the main theme but there is that many settings that it would look different for other sites depending how people want it :)

Gh0st4unt3r

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Sep 21, 2016
stormdevelopers.com
FP$
Name has now been announced :D we are going to call it "Multipur"

The main reason i have chosen the name is because the theme has so many custom options it can be customized to suite the colors you want.

The release will come with 2 default files one is blue in style "multipur - master" and the other will be outter dark red to get you kick started.