StreamPromote - Stream, Media, and Website Promotion

Discussion in 'Webmaster' started by Xyphien, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Xyphien

Xyphien Up-and-Coming Sensation

+11
    Notification.gif
    Site Name: StreamPromote
    URL: https://StreamPromote.com
    Type:
    Forum / Community
    Site Info:

Streambanner.png

StreamPromote is a Community based on helping streamers. With over 300 members on the discord and within 2 weeks almost 1,000 followers and 100 subs on our stream we decided to create a website to help promote streamers, and other people as well. With this we've made an Other Promotion allowing those who wish to promote and stay active to do so by promoting their websites, etc. on there!

Notification-8.gif

2. Empire

Empire Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+1,874
    Looks good.. Will it promote?

3. Jerlene

Jerlene Seasoned Veteran Moderators

+155
    I love the graphics. The theme seems a little dull though for the topic.

4. Xyphien

+11
    @Empire I don't see why it wouldn't :D

@Jerlene What would you recommend as a theme? I was trying to keep it simplistic and professional list twitch has it. It's a new forum, as stated above I have almost 1k followers on twitch and over 300 on discord :)

5. MrDangem

MrDangem Up-and-Coming Sensation

+53
    I like the logo, but maybe if you can change the font it will look much better to me.
    the "P" looks like a question mark. and using the same font to stream promote makes
    less professional look to me. This is just my honest opinion as an aspiring graphic artist.

The community looks decent to me and the network is stable. well done sir!
    I wonder if promoting affiliates is fine in your community. :D

6. Xyphien

+11
    I completely understand what you're talking about and I love honest opinions, especially from people who know the field. Sadly, I won't be able to change it without it causing too much trouble for the members as we have a partnership with everyone who puts our image in their stream. This means that I'd have to contact EVERYONE who is a partner through us (Remember we have a decent sized discord and 600+ followers on our stream, so the site might not look large, but the rest is of decent size). So it'd cause too much trouble for those who are partners. Sadly, I'll take a moderately ugly logo versus the community being inconvenienced by it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. MrDangem

MrDangem Up-and-Coming Sensation

+53
    I didn't said that its ugly sir. It's already cool and easy to remember. I just want to express my own opinion and perspective. :)
    Just want to express and share my insights whenever I can. It also makes me happy and feel accomplish when my suggestion have worked and helped them.

• Love Love x 1
  8. Smokey

Smokey Paragon

+76
    Great looking forum. I've already promoted my Mixer stream there. :)

• Love Love x 1
  9. Xyphien

+11
    I'm glad you like it, and hope it helps out in the future!