Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXInfectedXx

Former Staff
Jan 30, 2015
Forum Promotion
FP$
I feel like there are to many suggestions that have been made in the CM section which have not been solved. Going to be honest, as a member I see that the Admins aren't listening to users but instead deciding for themselves
So what's the point of Community Matters?

There are now over 20 discusssions and counting.

Malcolmjr96

Forum Technician
Forum Technician
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
Didn’t know there was a limit on how many discussions can be in the community matters.

• Agree
Reactions: ChrisGrigg

Jon

GamingBoards.net King
Community Team
I feel like there are to many suggestions that have been made in the CM section which have not been solved. Going to be honest, as a member I see that the Admins aren't listening to users but instead deciding for themselves
So what's the point of Community Matters?

There are now over 20 discusssions and counting.
I feel like as a community we've been over this. Again, and again, and again... Forum Promotion is a great community 'as is' and anything posted to the community matters board is meant to suggest potential change over time while giving the entire community time to respond in a constructive manner.

There is no immediate need for updates, nor change. Everything is taken into consideration and discussed while possibly taking shape over time.

If you have something constructive to suggest or add to a standing thread, by all means, do so, however, simply complaining that you personally aren't witnessing the change you'd like to see isn't helping anything.

ChrisGrigg

Community Team Member
Community Team
Forum Sponsor
Since there has been no further discussion on this matter, I will go ahead and wrap this thread up.

As far as suggestions and feedback in this forum, there is no cap on how many open threads that we can have at one time as long as it's not repeating the subject of another thread that is already open. Just because there are a decent amount of suggestion threads still open doesn't mean the staff is not listening to users.

Status
Not open for further replies.