Talk Depression

D

Deleted member 44219

It actually looks pretty good. I love the Logo too and how there's a Bunny and some Easter Eggs to it :p But I'm pretty sure Easter is over now, so...

I also love how you use different Icons for different Boards. I don't think many Forums do that. But overall, there is nothing that you really need to change for the Theme. I'd say everything is perfect.

danthex

GamingBoards.net King
Community Team
Forum Sponsor
Jan 29, 2016
Canada
GamingBoards.net
FP$
Wow, this is a very nice forum. I love the colors and design, it gives me a comforting feeling. Other than lacking content I would say you're well on your way. However, I'm no graphical expert, so I'll leave the constructive suggestions to those who are. :)

Great job! :bluesquarerolleyes:

Ravenisawesome

Resident
Aug 4, 2012
Mobius
FP$
I really like the different icons used on each sub forum, each fits the topics well and also warns other users for the more serious parts of the board. The layout is easy to navigate, and there isn't too many sub forums so it doesn't look cluttered. I look forward to the grand opening of the forum, as I will definitely be joining. :)

Lifespot

Reputable
Dec 3, 2018
FP$
Thanks guys!

Content is well underway and will be looking to launch by the end of the month!

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
You have a good number of forums and love the icons used for them as well. I'm just not feeling the theme though. I think there are some better choices out there especially for a XenForo forum.

Lifespot

Reputable
Dec 3, 2018
FP$
You have a good number of forums and love the icons used for them as well. I'm just not feeling the theme though. I think there are some better choices out there especially for a XenForo forum.
Sorry to hear that :(

Is there anything in specific you could feedback on?

Does this mean you won't be joining us?

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
Sorry to hear that :(
Is there anything in specific you could feedback on?
Does this mean you won't be joining us?
It's just the theme as a whole really. I feel like it doesn't give that modern feel. With a bit of customization, I feel there are other themes that could look really good for your forum.

I will be at some point when I can find some time :D. I would never not join a forum because of a theme ;)

Lifespot

Reputable
Dec 3, 2018
FP$
I have started work on a second version of the theme which I feel is much more modern and just much easier to navigate.

Screenshot_20190517-222225.png

Still a work in progress, but I am much more happy with how this is turning out. Based loosely on Intrepid by themehouse.

• Love
Reactions: Ash

Xyphien

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
A great topic, and something I can see a lot of people benefiting from! I love the bright colors which are very uplifting. For some reason I was expecting a dark theme which honestly looking back at that thought process would be counter productive. I gave you some ideas earlier, I think having a success stories section would be a great thing to have. It could be used for people to explain how they over came depression, anxiety, etc. or simply be used for someone to post things like "Today I did this which helped me not to self harm" it'd allow people to showcase what they did to overcome long term, or short term which would also give people some ideas on how to better themselves from other peoples stories :)

Lifespot

Reputable
Dec 3, 2018
FP$
Thanks for the feedback! I have created a section for messages of positivity :) such a good idea and I can't believe I didn't think of it before!

• Love
Reactions: Xyphien