Sponsor Talk Mental Health

Rohan Winchester

Familiar Face
May 19, 2017
India
friendsforeverclub.boards.net
FP$
Exactly, It’s sometimes good to cleanse the site .
I think it might be a good idea to at least listen to those people and try to make a compromise. Calling them 'cliques', 'mutiny', 'cleanse the site' does not make your forum appealing to the people who will read this thread. I may be wrong and it could be something much more serious, but then I wonder why would you post such sensitive content in your advertising thread. I think you should retract your statements and make your advertising posts more positive and appealing.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Gio and ZandraJoi

ozzy47

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Apr 3, 2021
FP$
I’m just putting it out there like it is. I listened to people, and they still fought everything.

This is normal with any site that has a major staff/ownership change. You accept it, deal with the fallout, then move on and build the site better than it was before.

We can rebuild it, better, stronger, faster.
sci-fi GIF by MANGOTEETH

• Agree
Reactions: ZandraJoi

Rohan Winchester

Familiar Face
May 19, 2017
India
friendsforeverclub.boards.net
FP$
I’m just putting it out there like it is. I listened to people, and they still fought everything.

This is normal with any site that has a major staff/ownership change. You accept it, deal with the fallout, then move on and build the site better than it was before.

We can rebuild it, better, stronger, faster.
sci-fi GIF by MANGOTEETH

Cool stuff.

Reactions: ozzy47

ozzy47

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Apr 3, 2021
FP$
I’ve gone ahead and condensed down the forums quite a bit. Categorized them much better than they were before. The members seem to appreciate the change.

Reactions: ZandraJoi

ozzy47

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Apr 3, 2021
FP$
Current Statistics
5747 Threads
116,689 Messages
196 Members

Our active community is growing each and every day. Come check us out for a fun place to hang out or get some mental health support.