Sponsor Talk Mental Health

Exactly, It’s sometimes good to cleanse the site .
I think it might be a good idea to at least listen to those people and try to make a compromise. Calling them 'cliques', 'mutiny', 'cleanse the site' does not make your forum appealing to the people who will read this thread. I may be wrong and it could be something much more serious, but then I wonder why would you post such sensitive content in your advertising thread. I think you should retract your statements and make your advertising posts more positive and appealing.

Last edited:

Ozzy47

Package Team Leader
Package Team
Community Team
Gamma Premium
I’m just putting it out there like it is. I listened to people, and they still fought everything.

This is normal with any site that has a major staff/ownership change. You accept it, deal with the fallout, then move on and build the site better than it was before.

We can rebuild it, better, stronger, faster.
sci-fi GIF by MANGOTEETH

LunarScorpio

Seasoned Veteran
It looks like a supportive forum, but there are some issues with your categories. For example, ADHD and Eating Disorders aren't Personality Disorders. "Aspergers" is a very outdated term and can be triggering for Autistic individuals due to its background. Also, I wouldn't call the one forum "Body & Gender Dysphoria Disorders" considering someone can have body dysmorphic disorder, for example, and not have gender identity disorder. They're two separate diagnosis. Oh and when you post information on a topic (like the gender identity thread, this is one of my niches, so I looked at it the most), you should really add where you got your information from. Additionally, with that specific thread on gender identity, some of the information is incorrect. For example, "preferences for opposite sex-typical toys, games, or activities..." that's not actually true and most Transgender individuals hate when this is brought up. A child will play with what they want to play with, toys and activities having a gender specification put on it is a social construct. Additionally, there's a part in there about sexual orientation that's incorrect. Just because your Trans, doesn't mean you're going to be a specific sexual orientation, that's not how it works. Either way, this thread is really quite problematic, honestly, the more I look at it and it needs some serious edits...probably completely needs to be rewritten if I'm being honest. This also makes me kind of wonder about other informative threads. I would take a good look at them and add your sources to each one so you're not plagiarizing (I also really hope they aren't copy/pasted from Wiki, that's not a good source!!).

It's a nice idea for a forum and think it had potential to help others.

Ozzy47

Package Team Leader
Package Team
Community Team
Gamma Premium
Current Statistics
6,199 Threads
122,580 Messages
209 Members

Our active community is growing each and every day. Come check us out for a fun place to hang out or get some mental health support.