• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Question Tapatalk Friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos X

Addicted
Tapatalk is trash. That is all.
Okay, yeah, it's not perfect. I actually do agree with that. No honestly. I spoke out on Tapatalk's BS before. Pfft. Half the time, I come against their glitches on their own site... After their stupid changes. Like merging CRYPTOCURRENCY with THEIR SERVERS... I'm like "what are you doing, Tapatalk?" Next minute, and next day. Many people overloaded the server. I'm like "what were you expecting?" Yeah, it is.

Thing is, there are a lot of people on the service, and I want to extract as much as I can out of it. Cut ties when I'm comfortable with just leaving it behind.

And YOU would also say that because YOU have your own app. So, I can see that comment being biased.

Abizaga

Up-and-Coming Sensation
FP$
I used to have Q Army (my old forum) as tapatalk friendly. I really didn't like the interface too much and opted for a third party mobile theme instead. (It ran on vBulletin 3.8.11 so mobile friendliness wasn't part of the package yet)

Malcolm

Technical Administrator
Administrator
With the XenForo 2.2 coming along shortly and it's Progressive Web App, I'll have to say we should wait. And once the PWA comes, we can see how it is, and if the community is in favour of Tapatalk more, I'll look into it then with @Cameron. discretion.

However, I personally don't recommend it.

Abizaga

Up-and-Coming Sensation
FP$
I agree. Soon you can download basically a full blown app from here anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.