• Coffee

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Buckfast

Reputable
Feb 18, 2019
FP$
Are you a Tea or Coffer person?

Personally i would say i drink more tea when i am relaxing but when i need to go to work or go out that day i will have about 3 cups of coffee.
WBU?
If you don't like either of these then why?

Both, Tea for mornings and afternoon when I'm off and also depends to what I have for lunch as to what to have. I always enjoy going out for an cup of coffee. But end of the day I have two coffees out each week and then those packet of not so real coffees at home. More an tea drinker at home

D

Deleted member 44219

I'm literally a Tea Addict. Seriously. I have about 3 - 5 cups a day. :androidx:

Buckfast

Reputable
Feb 18, 2019
FP$
Both, Tea for mornings and afternoon when I'm off and also depends to what I have for lunch as to what to have. I always enjoy going out for an cup of coffee. But end of the day I have two coffees out each week and then those packet of not so real coffees at home. More an tea drinker at home
I used to only drink tea when i was home so that i would be more relaxed.

Buckfast

Reputable
Feb 18, 2019
FP$
I drink tea mostly.

When I am out and about, I might go for a nice coffee. I love coffee, but I can't really drink too much of it, or else.

One time in uni, I was working til very late. Must have drank about 4 cups of coffee trying to keep myself awake so I could work. My heart almost beat right out of my chest. Never again. XD.
Its great if you drink it to the amount you need but when you over drink some strong coffee it can have consequences.

Lämmchen

Addicted
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
I drink decaf because I'm so sensitive to caffeine. Every once in a while I will have regular coffee or a latte from some place but then I feel so strange for the rest of the day.

Van1lla ™

Seasoned Veteran
Oct 9, 2007
UK
www.google.co.uk
FP$
Traditionally British of me, but it has to be tea. I have tried coffee before but hated it. Too bitter! Where as tea is just so thirst quenching. I haven't tried iced tea but the idea throws me considering I believe the best thing about tea is when its warm!