Technabyte.com Review

MasterA

Madly Diligent
Jan 20, 2013
FP$
Hello everyone,

It would be very much appreciated if you can provide some feedback for Technabyte.

We only opened today so if you find any bugs or errors as well, let me know.

Thanks.

#Technabyte

Last edited:

Jason5

Reputable
Jul 8, 2019
FP$
1) Knowledge base is empty, it would be great if it contains FAQ.
2) No card option for payment? I see Paypal and Bitcoin
3) Theme service is under construction, my opinion it would be great if the links are not given but just an announcement made saying these services will be available soon.

MasterA

Madly Diligent
Jan 20, 2013
FP$
Cool service.
Thanks.

1) Knowledge base is empty, it would be great if it contains FAQ.
2) No card option for payment? I see Paypal and Bitcoin
3) Theme service is under construction, my opinion it would be great if the links are not given but just an announcement made saying these services will be available soon.
1. Yeah, we will add some FAQs to our Knowledge base shortly.
2. We currently don't have a card option but you can pay via card with the PayPal option. We will be adding the card option in the near future though.
3. Thats a great idea. We'll get that shortly soon.

Malcolmjr96

Forum Technician
Forum Technician
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
Looking great! Nice work man!

MasterA

Madly Diligent
Jan 20, 2013
FP$
Reactions: Jason5

Jason5

Reputable
Jul 8, 2019
FP$
My mini review with Technabyte.

1) Loading time and speed are really good and MyBB resource usage is very low and i am very happy
2) First free month is a pretty cool offer and i am enjoying it
3) 24/7 support is yet to come, but i got my queries solved in a decent time. And the person was very helpful.
4) DirectAdmin is new to me, MasterA is helping me with it.
5) Technabyte website is really well designed and i have suggested few suggestions.

Overall i like the service provided and i may extend one more month with them. Thanks!

MasterA

Madly Diligent
Jan 20, 2013
FP$
My mini review with Technabyte.

1) Loading time and speed are really good and MyBB resource usage is very low and i am very happy
2) First free month is a pretty cool offer and i am enjoying it
3) 24/7 support is yet to come, but i got my queries solved in a decent time. And the person was very helpful.
4) DirectAdmin is new to me, MasterA is helping me with it.
5) Technabyte website is really well designed and i have suggested few suggestions.

Overall i like the service provided and i may extend one more month with them. Thanks!
Thanks for your review Jason. Glad that you enjoy using our services. We will be bringing 24/7 support very soon. We have lots of plans for the future.

Reactions: Jason5