Dec 18, 2008
United States, MI
techsthink.com
FP$
Site Name: Techs Think
URL:
https://techsthink.com
Type: Forum
Site Info: Techs Think is a discussion board based mostly around I.T. and technology discussion with a little off topic chat for basic discussions. We also offer community technical support & technology reviews made by the forum staff and the community on various technology in use by the users.

Come on by and check us out!

B

Bryn

Made any new content
As far as I know, not really. Last bunch of content was made on Monday but I suppose more of it will come, but even so when it can get new members.

Also, not a fan of the logo either but it can look good if it fits more with the "minimal" look to the overall forum. One other thing... too much white and light grey around which may not be pleasing to some people's eyes. Maybe tone down the colours a bit or go with a mixed light/dark theme. That can do :)

Daniel

Seasoned Veteran
Dec 18, 2008
United States, MI
techsthink.com
FP$
Thank you both for the feedback! It is greatly appreciated and taken into consideration. @Empire I decided to go with that logo style due to how the theme changes when you go from desktop to mobile. I choose a light bulb to represent idea's that often come from thinking :)

In other news we are gearing up to have a posting contest where members will get to actively post in the community and earn a $25 gift card of there choosing from a list of over 10+ retailers/restaurants and services! Be sure to register on the site to participate and read our pre-contest thread here https://techsthink.com/forum/threads/contest-starting-soon.53/

danthex

GamingBoards.net King
Community Team
Forum Sponsor
Jan 29, 2016
Canada
GamingBoards.net
FP$
It seems simple and clean. Although I can't help but notice the "Tech Think" lightbulb logo, it draws my attention away because it doesn't seem to fit very well. I would seek a new custom logo which suits a modern theme a little better. Best of luck. :)

Reactions: Daniel
Status
Not open for further replies.