The Beatles

Discussion in 'Entertainment Discussions' started by Corzhens, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Corzhens

Corzhens Addicted

+77
    Also called The Fab Four, this band is truly the most popular of all time. The Beatles soared to popularity just in time when Elvis Presley’s star was waning. With their trademark mophead hairdo, The Beatles churned songs after songs that the public devoured. They also made movies that were blockbusters in terms of box office sales. It’s just sad that they had to part ways due to disagreements and incompatible personalities.

2. Kino

Kino Captain Awesome. Retired Admin

+79
    The Beatles are fantastic. They created a revolution that no other band has ever done. Without The Beatles we definitely would not have a lot of the music we have today. They were innovators in their time.

3. Löis

Löis Reputable

+58
    Whilst I wouldn't call their music "my type", they were certainly a legendary and highly iconic band which has shaped our music to this day.

4. Jason76

Jason76 Package Team Member Package Team

+438
    They weren't welcome in the Phillippines at one time. This made for a comic story - but of course, for them, hell. So they went from being kissed on the butt to where they were basically treated like garbage.

5. Folk Artist

Folk Artist Acquaintance

+6
    I remember something called Beatlemania back in the day - this was intense fan frenzy directed towards this band. The worldwide tours were characterized by intense levels of hysteria and high pitched screaming by female fans, both at concerts and while traveling.

6. 22_22

22_22 Madly Diligent

+22
    The Beatles have been so incredibly influential in music, I personally feel silly for not listening to their music more!