The Beatles

Corzhens

Addicted
May 13, 2017
FP$
Also called The Fab Four, this band is truly the most popular of all time. The Beatles soared to popularity just in time when Elvis Presley’s star was waning. With their trademark mophead hairdo, The Beatles churned songs after songs that the public devoured. They also made movies that were blockbusters in terms of box office sales. It’s just sad that they had to part ways due to disagreements and incompatible personalities.

Kino

Captain Awesome.
May 26, 2008
John's Closet
www.relixmusic.com
FP$
The Beatles are fantastic. They created a revolution that no other band has ever done. Without The Beatles we definitely would not have a lot of the music we have today. They were innovators in their time.

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
Nov 27, 2016
USA
jasonyankee.info
FP$
They weren't welcome in the Phillippines at one time. This made for a comic story - but of course, for them, hell. So they went from being kissed on the butt to where they were basically treated like garbage.

Folk Artist

Acquaintance
Dec 12, 2018
FP$
I remember something called Beatlemania back in the day - this was intense fan frenzy directed towards this band. The worldwide tours were characterized by intense levels of hysteria and high pitched screaming by female fans, both at concerts and while traveling.

22_22

Madly Diligent
Jun 14, 2009
England
FP$
The Beatles have been so incredibly influential in music, I personally feel silly for not listening to their music more!

bill16652

Reputable
Mar 23, 2019
FP$
I spent time at lakenheath and absolutely loved the area are you close to Bury St Edmunds or any close towns? I would have loved to immigrate to there

Hammster

New Arrival
Apr 16, 2019
FP$
Also called The Fab Four, this band is truly the most popular of all time. The Beatles soared to popularity just in time when Elvis Presley’s star was waning. With their trademark mophead hairdo, The Beatles churned songs after songs that the public devoured. They also made movies that were blockbusters in terms of box office sales. It’s just sad that they had to part ways due to disagreements and incompatible personalities.
I appreciate what they did, and they were great at it. I’m just not a big fan (though I am a fan of Ringo).