• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are. You will always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account by going to your account settings > connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected, you will automatically join our server (if you have already joined, you will be automatically roled). You will automatically be given the role of "Approved Users." And whenever a thread/post is created, a message will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Completed The Fireside Chats (Obsidian)

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
Website URL
https://firesidechats.home.blog/
Package Type
Obsidian Package
Package Upgrade
No
Additional Information
If you'll let me know when you're going to comment, I'll momentarily turn off the moderation approval. Also, can you reply to this thread with the articles that you commented on? I like to reply to the comments that you guys make on my blog.
Thank you guys in advance for working on this package!

Cumulus

Marketing Team Leader 📊
Marketing Team
Oct 8, 2020
UK
FP$
accepted.png

Your Obsidian package is now in progress

Overall Progress
Comments: 10/10

Packagers working
Cumulus (5/5 Comments)
Alexander (5/5 Comments)

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexander

Assistant TL
Package Team
Nov 7, 2014
Forum Promotion
FP$
@Cumulus @Alexander

If you'll let me know when you're ready to comment then I'll momentarily turn off the moderation approval on the commenting on my blog.
I'll probably start tomorrow sometime, is there no way to disable it for x users?

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
I'll probably start tomorrow sometime, is there no way to disable it for x users?

I don't see where I can do that unfortunately. Either all comments have to be moderated or the moderation has to be turned off. But you've never had any problems with commenting while the moderation approval is on.

Cumulus

Marketing Team Leader 📊
Marketing Team
Oct 8, 2020
UK
FP$
@Cumulus @Alexander

If you'll let me know when you're ready to comment then I'll momentarily turn off the moderation approval on the commenting on my blog.
I'll be doing my part tomorrow - if the moderation approval isn't off its no worry. I'll keep a list of articles I comment on for reference and post them once complete :)

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
I'll be doing my part tomorrow - if the moderation approval isn't off its no worry. I'll keep a list of articles I comment on for reference and post them once complete :)

Cumulus, I don't see any comments from you. The only comments I see are the ones that Alex made. Which articles did you comment on?

Reactions: Cumulus

Cumulus

Marketing Team Leader 📊
Marketing Team
Oct 8, 2020
UK
FP$
Cumulus, I don't see any comments from you. The only comments I see are the ones that Alex made. Which articles did you comment on?
Hi Pennywise, the most recent five or so, bar a few that I couldn't really contribute well to. The latest article I replied to was the 2021 Article, posted 01/01/21.

You can find my username on the system as 'cumulusfp' and the email [email protected]

They didn't go live immediately, so I presume they are in moderation queue!

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
Hi Pennywise, the most recent five or so, bar a few that I couldn't really contribute well to. The latest article I replied to was the 2021 Article, posted 01/01/21.

You can find my username on the system as 'cumulusfp' and the email [email protected]

They didn't go live immediately, so I presume they are in moderation queue!

I don't see anyone on there under that username or that e-mail address.

Cumulus

Marketing Team Leader 📊
Marketing Team
Oct 8, 2020
UK
FP$
Okay. I've found the comments that @Cumulus has made. I've approved all the comments and I'm in the process of replying to all of them now. Thank you so much guys.
Sorry, I should've linked them in my notes then given you the URLs directly as they were slightly scattered - Been having my kitchen refitted this week so mostly been working from my phone. Glad you found them though! :)

Reactions: Alexander