The Fireside Chats

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
We're still going strong at the Fireside Chats. Come check us out and see what we're up to!

Some stats....
There are 348 articles on the blog.
There are 910 likes on the various articles on the blog.
There are 172 people following the blog.

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Thank you guys for continuing to like, reading and follow the blog!

Some stats.....
There are 349 articles on the blog.
There are 919 likes on the various articles on the blog.
There are 173 people following the blog.

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Don't forget! I'm going to be doing a 4 part series this month so be sure you don't miss out on that.

I've still got some openings for interviews and guest posts. Send me a PM if interested or you know someone who might be interested.

Some stats....
There are 355 articles on the blog.
There are 940 likes on the various articles on the blog.
There are 175 people following the blog.

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
I was trying to get to 50 followers by the end of the year and I made it to 49 followers (just one short). I was trying to make it to 100 followers and I was able to make it. I am trying to make it to 200 followers by the end of the year, which will mean that I'll have doubled my followers from last year.

It also looks like I'll be reaching 1000 likes on the blog soon. I am happy to have made it this far with my blog and am really happy with the progress I've made. Thank you to everyone that has read, followed, liked, commented, etc. on my blog since it began 2 1/2 years ago (I'll have officially reached 2 1/2 years tomorrow).

Some stats....
There are 355 articles on the blog.
There are 943 likes on the various articles on the blog.
There are 177 people following the blog.

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
I'm doing a 4 part series this month and I've posted the first post today. Come check it out!

Some stats....
There are 357 articles on the blog.
There are 946 likes on the various articles on the blog.
There are 177 people following the blog.

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Okay, that 4 part series that I said I was going to deliver this month......it's up now (you can find them below, in case you want to read them). I picked some literature that I though would be good for each house at Hogwarts. So, whether you are a Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw or Slytherin, hopefully you should find something enjoyable to read in one of the articles below. Thank you for following along with me!

5 Recommendations for Gryffindor's
5 Recommendations for Hufflepuff's
5 Recommendations for Ravenclaw's
5 Recommendations for Slytherin's

Some stats......
There are 365 articles on the blog.
There are 971 likes on the various articles.
There are 183 people following the blog.

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
We are close to 1,000 likes on the blog.

The blog just recently notified me that I've received 5,000 views on the blog.

Some stats.....
There are 374 articles on the blog.
There are 996 likes on the various articles.

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
First of all, we have a new "theme" at the Fireside Chats. It's more of a magazine theme and probably has a better feel based on what the niche` of the blog is.

Secondly, I've started something new on my blog. I've decided to allow my readers/followers to pick which book I read next from my personal library. It'll read "pick my next read" in the navigation bar, directly above the title of the blog. Come help me pick which book I should read next!

Last, but not least, I've doubled in followers each year my blog has been going. So, I'm trying to see if I can make it to 200 followers by the end of the year. I would appreciate it if someone would help me out and follow my blog. Thank you!

Some stats....
There are 384 articles on the blog.
There are 1,011 likes on the various articles.

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Okay. I'm starting a new book today so you can go to my blog and pick through the next set of books. Just go to "Pick My Next Read...." in the nav bar, browse through the books listed and leave a comment on which one of the books you'd like to see me read next.

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Okay. I'm going to be doing a Q & A with the readers of my blog. I need some people to ask me some questions. Either literature related questions or questions about my blog (or both).

You can also stop by and pick my next read.

Some stats.....
There are 393 articles on the blog.
There are 1,030 likes on the various articles on the blog.

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
I'm looking for questions for my Q & A I plan on doing on my blog. If you have any literature related questions or questions about blogging (or both), then please send them my way.

I'd also like if you'd stop by and pick my next read.....

Some stats.....
There are 396 articles on the blog.
There are 1,035 likes on the various article on the blog.