The FP Story: 1,000,000 Posts

Richard Hayes

Addicted
FP$
I have been both a reviewer and a moderator here back in 2011........

juststeven

Madly Diligent
Thanks everyone!

@Fergal Possibly but currently my career plans are geared towards marketing. However writing comes into it.

@Bricksan Thanks for mentioning. I had a few people inform me about missing staff on the list so I've updated the thread :)

mav3n

lvl 9000 IQ
FP$
I have been meaning to reply to this, but I always lose my train of thought. This is a very well written post Steven! Very nice!

Ashley

Paragon
I sort of skimmed it... not feeling the greatest right now, but I loved how he paid tribute to the past staff members and past regular members here as well. Very thoughtful.

Fait

Seasoned Veteran
juststeven said:
Thanks everyone :) Would anyone like to see any other history related FP topics?

You could do the history of the ups & down FP has gone through to get to 1 million?

CyberFreak

Legendary Typer
I don't think that can all fit in one post :lol:

Ashley

Paragon
Fowler said:
I don't think that can all fit in one post :lol:

I can't quite invision that happening either. He'd have to cover the days you guys were with Freeforums, to all the crap that went on here over the years. A post can only be so many characters long I'm sure.

Cloverfield

Madly Diligent
FP$
Dang, this topic is amazing. Must have taken you a long time. I'm happy to say I've been with the forum almost since the beginning and it truly is a special forum with amazing people!

juststeven

Madly Diligent
Thanks for the positive comments :)

@Mr.Shy Like others have said. It would be better to steer clear of some of the negative history of FP.

Ashley

Paragon
juststeven said:
Thanks for the positive comments :)

@Mr.Shy Like others have said. It would be better to steer clear of some of the negative history of FP.

It would, however, be kind of cool to see other write ups on this place! I've only been here originally since 2008, so I'm sure between 2007-now there's probably tons I missed out on over the years.

Mike

Seasoned Veteran
FP$
Holy crap! 1,000,000 posts! (Great post btw) :great:

I honestly don't think a few years ago when I was admin we ever envisaged celebrating the million post landmark, it was such a long way off!

Well done to the staff and members for achieving such a great thing, I miss this place :)