The FP Story: 1,000,000 Posts

juststeven

Madly Diligent
Mike said:
Holy crap! 1,000,000 posts! (Great post btw) :great:

I honestly don't think a few years ago when I was admin we ever envisaged celebrating the million post landmark, it was such a long way off!

Well done to the staff and members for achieving such a great thing, I miss this place :)
Thanks and I think it's only just sunk in the fact that we've done it for some of us.

Jimmy

It's Five O' Clock Somewhere
I did log on that day, anyways +1 you did an awesome job at this! Good luck FP with many years to come :)

Ashley

Paragon
Mike said:

I honestly don't think a few years ago when I was admin we ever envisaged celebrating the million post landmark, it was such a long way off!

Well done to the staff and members for achieving such a great thing, I miss this place :)

That's usually the last thing on anybody's mind is making a milestone like this.

@Steve: How'd you come up with something like this? I mean, it's 2013, and this site came up in 2007. So that's like six years worth of info! Did you have to interview people or how did that work?

juststeven

Madly Diligent
Smitty Fan said:
Mike said:

That's usually the last thing on anybody's mind is making a milestone like this.

@Steve: How'd you come up with something like this? I mean, it's 2013, and this site came up in 2007. So that's like six years worth of info! Did you have to interview people or how did that work?
I've been a member since 2009 and I know a lot about FP. I referred to a few threads as research to help me.

Ashley

Paragon
juststeven said:
Smitty Fan said:
Mike said:

I've been a member since 2009 and I know a lot about FP. I referred to a few threads as research to help me.

Okay, cool. I myself have been here since 2008...used to go by the username Brian Fan and I think for a little while I just went under my first name Ashley, but wow! I don't think I could ever come up with something like this, even for a site this old! That must've taken tons of research, especially the former staff who were here back in the day. Some usernames I still remember, others I've forgotten completely, and still others aren't as active as they used to be if they still post at all.

Justin

Legendary Typer
FP$
Good post :)
I can't believe I missed that. Amazing achievement. Took a while but we got there. Really amazing place :great:

Kino

Captain Awesome.
Man all of those links and old competitions I was involved in make me sad. I'm glad to see everything here at Forum Promotion is still going well. Fowler, you're still making me proud every day! I was glad to be a staff member here for so long, and I'm still proud to be a member of the member-base here at FP. Congratulations!

juststeven

Madly Diligent
Kino said:
Man all of those links and old competitions I was involved in make me sad. I'm glad to see everything here at Forum Promotion is still going well. Fowler, you're still making me proud every day! I was glad to be a staff member here for so long, and I'm still proud to be a member of the member-base here at FP. Congratulations!
Oh hey der Kino. Remember me? (hint: stevenF50/Always Hope).

Cody

Seasoned Veteran
FP$
This has made me miss my most active times here at FP even more. I'm starting to come back a little bit more and more though.

Let's see the next million in half the time. Or faster!

BTW, I was part of the PT at one point. ;)

Matthew

#MasksSaveLives
FP$
What a fucking throwback. Not sure why I was Mr. Skellington back then. Thinking it had something to do with holidays lmao. Good times.