I think if it's regulated, it might be okay.Should kidneys be able to be bought and sold?
There would need to be a few rules...
- Both of your kidneys must be healthy and able to keep you alive on their own.
- The kidney can only be sold if a transplant patient is ready for the surgery as well.
- You would have to go through registered hospitals / surgeons that are approved by your government
- Kidney selling would be rolled out on a State level, not federal
- You are being reimbursed for the trouble, not selling the kidney
- Transplant patients would be unable to bid a higher amount for a kidney, it would follow normal priorities & waiting lists
DUh!Are you a friendly ghost?