The Official Hello and Goodbye / General Chat Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

juststeven

Madly Diligent
2787cmt said:
I remember a ton of promotion forums: Advertising Mania, Promotion Venue, Advertise Hotspot, Supromote, Promoters Park, Promotion Stadium, Advertise Pulse, Promotion Central, Forum Assist, Forum Launcher, Crazy Promotions, etc. You could take any word for a location and put it with the word "advertise" or "promotion" and chances are there has been a forum with the name.
You see my new forum's name doesn't follow that pattern!

Cammeh

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Cookie Badge
SwErVz said:
About a year ago, my friend and I were going to create a promotion forum called "Maori." It's a term for like an ancient New Zealand tribe. Sadly, the project never really started as we both became busy with life. We came up with a lot of good stuff brainstorming though. One good way to come up with a unique name is to take a word that relates to your genre and then translate it to a different language like Latin, for example.

juststeven

Madly Diligent
2787cmt said:
SwErVz said:
About a year ago, my friend and I were going to create a promotion forum called "Maori." It's a term for like an ancient New Zealand tribe. Sadly, the project never really started as we both became busy with life. We came up with a lot of good stuff brainstorming though. One good way to come up with a unique name is to take a word that relates to your genre and then translate it to a different language like Latin, for example.
I'm making mine still related to promotion forum but not like advertisehub, promotionspot, etc.

D

Madly Diligent
Oct 29, 2010
FP$
SwErVz said:
2787cmt said:
I love seeing unique forum names. Names like "Wober" and "The Hazey" are just awesome.
What about 'Zingor'? That was a domain name I was making a site on in the past.
It reminds me of a Zinger meal from KFC :p

D

Madly Diligent
Oct 29, 2010
FP$
SwErVz said:
ShadyX said:
SwErVz said:
2787cmt said:
I love seeing unique forum names. Names like "Wober" and "The Hazey" are just awesome.
It reminds me of a Zinger meal from KFC :p
:neutral:

If anyone wants to work at this upcoming forum then send me a PM :)
I was joking mann :p

Cammeh

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Cookie Badge
SwErVz said:
2787cmt said:
I remember Zingor. The domain was Zingor.net, correct? Anyways, that's another good example of a unique forum name.

juststeven

Madly Diligent
2787cmt said:
SwErVz said:
2787cmt said:
I remember Zingor. The domain was Zingor.net, correct? Anyways, that's another good example of a unique forum name.
Yeah it was. Thanks.

@ShadyX :p

Status
Not open for further replies.