Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
This forum hasn't had a post on it since August, so there's not much to go by right here. Do you have Google Analytics installed? What do your traffic stats look like?

I bet this forum could do really well when it comes to affiliate marketing, especially through the programs eBay and Amazon offer. Imagine having a link to a particular drum set on Amazon, and then someone visiting your forum clicking that link and buying it. Amazon would give you a decent chunk of change for getting them a sale.

Jason76

Madly Diligent
Nov 27, 2016
USA
jasonyankee.info
FP$
This forum hasn't had a post on it since August, so there's not much to go by right here. Do you have Google Analytics installed? What do your traffic stats look like?

I bet this forum could do really well when it comes to affiliate marketing, especially through the programs eBay and Amazon offer. Imagine having a link to a particular drum set on Amazon, and then someone visiting your forum clicking that link and buying it. Amazon would give you a decent chunk of change for getting them a sale.

No it has none of that stuff installed. However, I do think it gets a good stream of traffic from the large Facebook page and decently large Facebook group of the same name.

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
No it has none of that stuff installed. However, I do think it gets a good stream of traffic from the large Facebook page and decently large Facebook group of the same name.

Well if you’re serious about getting an appraisal and eventually selling, Google Analytics is essential. No one takes the traffic stats within cPanel seriously.