Too much FP?

Princess MeowsePad

Chocolate Foot Princess
Am I spending too much time on FP?

Last night, I dreamed that @Cameron Taylor sent a PM to every single valued contributor and retired administrator EXCEPT for me asking for feedback. I saw screenshots of the PM, and I was extremely upset. I posted a lengthy message detailing why I was quitting the forum and signed it "bite me." I think it might be a sign that I'm spending too much time here if it's infiltrating my dreams. :p

shadowmaven

i exploit & break into things
May 22, 2011
FP$
I'm always having dreams but not dreaming about FP. I was dreaming about being in this eight bedroom home with 4 sexy girls and we all making love on a bed, naked and having fun :p the rude real deal why boys :wideyed::smuggrin::pics:
I wonder if this is the start to FPs private adult forum? Now that's an activity starter.

Jon

GamingBoards.net King
Community Team
You've likely been putting a lot of thought, time, and energy into the community and expressing your opinion(s). When you're passionate about something it tends to rent a large comfy space in your mind, and it's normal to dream about activities you've been actively participating in. Whether or not you've been spending too much time here would completely up to you. :bluesquarewink:

Reactions: Princess MeowsePad

Princess MeowsePad

Chocolate Foot Princess
Feedback on what exactly? I had a dream about FP the other night. That someone was slagging me off in the community suggestions forum. Got me quite enraged. :tearsofjoy:
I have no idea. I just know that it was asking for feedback. :p

I'm always having dreams but not dreaming about FP. I was dreaming about being in this eight bedroom home with 4 sexy girls and we all making love on a bed, naked and having fun :p the rude real deal why boys :wideyed::smuggrin::pics:
Only four? :p

Aaron

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
Cookie Badge
Aww forum sponsors missed out on the feedback :(

I actually dreamed that I added Cameron on Facebook :eek:

Cammeh

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Cookie Badge
Am I spending too much time on FP?

Last night, I dreamed that @Cameron Taylor sent a PM to every single valued contributor and retired administrator EXCEPT for me asking for feedback. I saw screenshots of the PM, and I was extremely upset. I posted a lengthy message detailing why I was quitting the forum and signed it "bite me." I think it might be a sign that I'm spending too much time here if it's infiltrating my dreams. :p
I just hope you'll be in my dreams tonight. :heart:

Feedback on what exactly? I had a dream about FP the other night. That someone was slagging me off in the community suggestions forum. Got me quite enraged. :tearsofjoy:
Who was "slagging" you off? :tearsofjoy:

I actually dreamed that I added Cameron on Facebook :eek:
I'm pretty sure that happened, actually.

Van1lla ™

Seasoned Veteran
Oct 9, 2007
UK
www.google.co.uk
FP$
Well being a Brit, the first one. Haha. Can’t really remember who, just saw that they had tagged me in a post and was being a bit of a tosser tbh. Empire, you need to go get laid if you having dreams like that. Just saying bud haha.